Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Anti Hunting?????

Old 01-24-2002, 09:26 PM

Default Anti Hunting?????

I WILL ADMITE THAT I AM A ANIT HUNTER! I DO NOT HUNT I HATE IT I JUST CANT SEE HOW YOU GUYS DO THAT 2 THE POOR ANIMALS....PITTY YOU
Old 01-24-2002, 09:35 PM

Default RE: Anti Hunting?????

Ok you won't be lasting very long on this forum but I'm just curious as to where the leather from your shoes came from or where the vegitables you eat come from. They either came from an animal or from destroying its habitat. It is funny when you can be such a know-it-all and not really have a clue.
Old 01-24-2002, 09:51 PM
Boone & Crockett

Brandon Wisconsin, wrong forum. If you want to educatedly talk about it, join us in the Political forum otherwise, don't waste our time and please reread the forum posting rules.

The one whom needs pity is you. Hunting is a God given right and intention. Any true religious person knows the truth in that. Not only that, it's only hunters who truly understand and love animals. Is it the poor little gazelle who falls to the tooth and claw of the lion or the poor little snow seal who falls the death grip of a polar bears fangs? No, it's called the preditor/prey relationship that God and nature intended. Humans are preditors at the top of the food chain and we are only acting in our natural way, within the laws of God and it's only we, the hunters who give of our time, our monies to ensure that species not only survive, but thrive. It's you Brandon that deserves our pity for it's for the uneducated animal "rights"/antihunters who have it all wrong!
Old 01-24-2002, 09:57 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 01-24-2002, 10:01 PM
Boone & Crockett

I did a search on this, what I assume to be a kid....other posts throughout the forums indicate this kid hunts or at least says he does....

Brandon, if your trying to start an argument/ cause trouble....grow up. This type of activity will get you banned from this site.