Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Scarce deer population...

Old 10-06-2009, 03:03 AM
Fork Horn

Unhappy Scarce deer population...

Hey Everyone,

some of you might remember me, but i'm sure most of you don't know me. I haven't been on here in about five years now. you know how life kinda takes over.

well, i'm here in Kuwait and there are no deer! actually there is very little of anything except sand and work here. i'm currently deployed, and will unfortunately miss the deer hunting season this year. i plan to try and stay in touch with the deer hunting world while i'm here and have the time though. i will definately appreciate getting to read the stories that get posted and hopefully refresh my memory since its been a couple years since i'm pulled back my string on a four legged deer.

thank you all very much and i hope to meet some old friends while i'm on here as well as make some new ones.

Out
Old 10-06-2009, 05:28 AM
Spike

All I have to say is THANK YOU for serving our country!!!!
Old 10-06-2009, 06:48 AM
Spike

Keep up the good work. Thanks for your service to our country.
Old 10-06-2009, 07:11 AM
Spike

Default Thank You

Just wanted to say Thank You as well. It is men and women like you that are out there protecting our freedoms everyday that allow us to continue on our daily lives in safety and security. I would encourage everyone in this country whether you believe in war or not when you pass a man or women in uniform to stop and take the time to thank him/her.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:28 AM
Spike

i second all this...keep your head down over there...you might get a chance to sneak out to the desert and spot and stalk a camel! it'll take the wire edge off...thank you so much for serving our country...we cannot thank you enough