Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

How's her form...

Old 10-01-2009, 10:46 PM
Typical Buck

Default How's her form...

Good luck to all this season.......
Old 10-02-2009, 02:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think in 2 or 3 years she's gonna be a serious threat to any deer within 20 yards of her stand. It's great to see kids taking up the sport, especially girls. I raised 2 daughters and neither was interested in hunting but loved to fish.
Old 10-02-2009, 03:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

Better enjoy these times, once she gets a car you won't see her too much...
Old 10-02-2009, 03:14 AM
Fork Horn

Thats Great! My daughter is 7 and shes been hunting with me since she was 3 she loves it! She surprised me last year when we went hunting and i asked her if she wanted to go to our normal spot and sit on the ground or climb up in a stand? She beat me to the stand and up ladder..LOL. She is getting a bow for x'mas this year she shot a buddys boys bow and now she is hooked cant wait to get her shooting next spring!

Tell her Gd luck!
Old 10-02-2009, 04:25 AM
Boone & Crockett

Tell her to square her hips but that's a fantastic start, congratulations.
Old 10-02-2009, 05:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

That is awesome. My oldest daughter loves to hunt with me and loves shooting her bow that I made for her. She is only 5.
Old 10-02-2009, 05:27 AM
Spike

That is great, I don't have kids but my niece really has an interest in it.
Old 10-02-2009, 06:10 AM
Fork Horn

I think my 6 year old boy just found his soul mate lol lol no seriously that is awesome!!! I have three kids and my two boys 6 and 3 are ate up with bowhunting!! Well really just hunting in general!! I hope my little girl who's only two has some interest as well though my wife is determined to have a shopping buddy lol.. I have awesome memories of hunting with my dad since I was four and create more every year with him, and I'm just so happy that we get to do the same with my children... All you dads and moms, and aunts and uncle, and god parents who ever you are... You are doing an awesome thing by getting children involved with outdoor hobbies. Weather its hunting, fishing, camping, whatever your passion, pass it on to the next generation! They surely will respect and appreciate it later in life, that I can promise you have fun out there, good luck to all and be safe
Old 10-02-2009, 06:36 AM
Boone & Crockett

Awesome!!! I love to see them get started young. I started my grandson when he was three, not at six he's driving nails.