Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I'm skeered...LoL

Old 10-01-2009, 12:24 PM
Fork Horn

Default I'm skeered...LoL

Mythical Southwestern beast? Mere monkey? Police searching for clues
Witness insists he saw ‘chupacabra' in a field on White Plains farm
Wednesday, Sept. 30, 2009

A citizen insisted the animal was a legendary, blood-sucking creature called a chupacabra, and a subsequent press release said it resembled a monkey.
But nobody really knows what sort of animal a man saw as he was walking through some fields at a White Plains farm Sept. 19, according to Charles County spokeswoman Crystal Hunt.

The maybe-monkey was brownish, about 4 to 5 feet tall and had long, gangly arms when the citizen saw it lying in the field, Hunt said. The animal ran into the woods as the man neared it.

Sheriff's officers and animal control workers went to the field at about 5 p.m., but didn't find any tracks or other signs of the creature.

But next to a nearby barn, several dead kittens were discovered by police, one of which was partially dismembered, according to Hunt.

So, although county residents have not seen hide nor hair of the animal since Sept. 19, the county government issued a press release asking the public to keep an eye out.

"We wanted to err on the side of caution," Hunt said.

Chupacabras — goat-suckers in Spanish — are creatures of legend in Mexico and the American Southwest that are supposed to roam rural areas and attack livestock

Where is my bro "NavyDeerHunter" when I need him. I need a lookout and ****** to and from my stands when I am hunting)))) Hmmm, come to think of it I have not heard from him in a week or so. Navy are you there?))))

LoL

Dave
Old 10-01-2009, 03:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thats a bit strange....I wonder if you shot it would it count in the Bowhunting contest??? lol

Would love to see it out in the feild when im hunting..be cool

-NICK
Old 10-01-2009, 04:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Lol, thats cool.
Old 10-02-2009, 02:07 AM
Spike

It probably wouldn't have a good rack but could surely count as a trophy in my book. I dont know about the rest of you but i think it would be hard to kill a halusination.