Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Game Spy I-45 Camera

Old 09-24-2009, 05:56 AM
Spike

Default Game Spy I-45 Camera

What's the scoop on this camera? Does anyone own one AND has it hooked up the the Moultrie Game Management Site?

I have a property 2 hrs away and only make it up to the woods during hunting season/set stands/scout/help the farmer etc. I would like to install one of these little gems but I have found that theres not info out there or very little.

The bear boxes are going to out in a couple of weeks. They are being painted right now and the pricing is being set.

I figure gas just to check the camera every 3 weeks would cost 30-40 bucks a month, the price of game plan.... Worth it, maybe, but do we as bow hunters go BEYOND extremes.......YES!

Thanks....for you input
Old 09-24-2009, 05:42 PM
Spike

I have 3 ....just put them out Tuesday.....

but the test I did around the house was incredible. the picture quality and color was unreal.

I didnt get the GameSpy Connect (the Modem part) I'll wait a bit before I get it..... but I think $29 per months not too bad, with gas money,time to check cameras, and the scent you leave behind!!!
Old 09-25-2009, 04:02 AM
Spike

If you have some pictures that the camera took, would you mind sending me a couple pictures. Native outdoors is getting ready to post some but its going to be a couple of weeks. I would appreciate it greatly.

I read that you can take the modem to different camera's, i.e. the same camera, and the modem will work. That's correct, right? Now, that would be aweseome but if you buy another modem, does that cost the $30 dollars?

I have a woods with two big bucks and I have two cameras in the woods and HATE going into the woods to check them and spook or alert the bucks that I came into there home. These cameras would give me a piece of mind watching them at home......

Let me know if you want to share a couple of the pictures and I will give you my email. thnxs