Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Two different bucks?

Old 09-16-2009, 07:03 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by razor6570
It appears that they are different deer. The only thing that I keep wondering is the times of the pics. Is the buck in the 1st pic still in velvet? Is the 2nd pic of the same deer without velvet? Just a thought. I still belive that they are diffrent deer.

Pretty sure it still was in velvet in that picture.I zoomed in on it when I downloaded it,and to me it appears that way.The two things that really throw me are what appears to be a lack of a browtine in the second picture,and the longer sweep of the right main beam.Then again pictures are decieving;especially when the deer is in velvet,and you really can't get a clear picture of the supposed missing right browtine in the second picture.
Old 09-17-2009, 12:07 AM
Fork Horn

I think its the same deer. In the SAME postion at almost the SAME exact time, two days later. the angle is throwing everyone off. am i crazy?
Old 09-17-2009, 06:11 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by RuLzU
I think its the same deer. In the SAME postion at almost the SAME exact time, two days later. the angle is throwing everyone off. am i crazy?

No.Thats exactly what started me guessing.