Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Lumenoks-Tracers like em both

Old 09-14-2009, 08:37 AM
Fork Horn

Default Lumenoks-Tracers like em both

Not a question or really saying much here just wanted to say saved another arrow with the lumenok. I use both the Tracers and Lumenoks lighted nocks and have had some of each work and not work. when they do work which is most of the time they really do help. first when you shoot at an animal and can follow your arrow if you do lose sight of it in flight it usally means a hit with complete pass though. Also on any misses at animals or target how nice it is to be able to find that arrow. My buddies and I have now lost and been able to find 6 arrows. Which is quite a savings. Went back out last night and found the one I had shot that morning. Thanks to a lighted nock. Well Take it for what it's worth but I like em.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Firenocks are much better
Old 09-14-2009, 02:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

my friend had one and i like them alot so i bought one and i got the end stuck in it and couldnt use it i really want to use them just in case i lose an arrow!
Old 09-14-2009, 03:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

I usually make my own. however i bought one at that sporting goods store that rhymes with ricks, and I managed to break it about 30 seconds after opening it.

Ryan.