Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

My Lone Wolf Sticks are ready/Ready for my mobile way of hunting

Old 08-08-2009, 09:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Bad ass set up Don!!! Thanks for buying our tape bud!! Im going to look into getting those UCRs and will mention you. I'll post some pics of my LW sticks dipped when I get them back together. I had everything dipped in UltimateCamo, tube, steps, tree feet, basically everything but the washers, allen head bolts and the lock nuts.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

I just picked up a set of 4 to do some hunting like that . I have been looking at them for some time and knew that you always post that you love them because of the versatility.
I 'm giving it a try for the first time this year. I saw Andy has that camo tape now and was thinking of doing it to my sticks. From your picks it is convincing to put it on like that
Old 08-08-2009, 01:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

Here's mine. Did the steps and V notches as well. Took the sticks completely apart. Also did the outer perimeter and seat pole of the stand. BTW Andy, Gene did aknowledge me the next day or so in an email and said he would try to call me the next day to discusse the dipping of the LW stand. Didn't happen, but I'm sure he is a busy man and the call will come soon, probably too late to get it done for this year anyway.
Oh yea, thats one of the new Muddy sticks on top.

A close up of the steps and V notches

Old 08-08-2009, 01:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Man Im sorry Rick : (

I tried. I dont have that much pull yet lol.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:19 PM
Boone & Crockett

No No No Andy, not anything at you or Gene. I know he is terribly busy right now. I will try something in the early offseason.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:56 PM
Banned

Like I said over at the other site...those look awesome Rick.