Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

questions and concerns

Old 05-09-2003, 09:20 PM

Default RE: questions and concerns

thanks for the advice guys...went by the shop this morning just to have him take a lil look at it...it wasnt my rest ..windage hadnt seemed to have moved it was way tight at the setscrew...so im thinking the turning up of poundage just changed the way it was coming off the rest...he told me just to move the sight a lil to the right and that should correct the problem...showed me the setscrew to adjust windage... didnt get a chance to adjust it today but am planning to get it done tomorrow

felt kinda foolish taking it by to him but he said it wasnt a problem...he said ive got to eventually be able to work on it ... still felt silly but he said i pretty well had the problem nailed down...if adjusting the windage doesnt fix the problem he said bring it back and hed take a look at it but that should fix the problem... thanks for the help and insight guys...im going shooting tomorrow and see if i cant get it lined out...will let yall know what happens ...
Old 05-10-2003, 05:38 PM

ok guys it did indeed seem to be a windage problem..moved the sights to the right and it came pretty much back to center ...well close enough that i cut the dang vanes off 2 newly revaned arrows at 10 yrds...so i guess im more or less back in business....
Old 05-11-2003, 08:03 AM
Boone & Crockett

Glad to hear it. Now if your point of impact keep moving on a weekly basis then you have problems.....