Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Archery Messageboards at an end?

Old 05-08-2003, 08:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Archery Messageboards at an end?

Really, it is the off season, BUT..... there has been a decrease in participation on all boards I visit. You don' t suppose I have anything to do with that do you.

Oh , thats way too easy![>:]
Old 05-08-2003, 08:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Pepole are just busy. We just thawed out up here in MN and fish are biting. The activity will increase in a month when people start realizing 3 MONTHS TO OPENER!!!

GooD Luck!
Old 05-08-2003, 08:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

[][][][][][][][][]
Old 05-08-2003, 08:36 PM

I have three kids in baseball and softball. To add to that its turkey season here in Pa and fishing season. Busy busy
Old 05-08-2003, 08:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

its nice out up here in ND. we are starting spring planting and been doin alot of work on the farm with fencing and diggin ect... i havent been on the boards that much litley. been studying for fianls also. i think it iwll pick back up after awhile
Old 05-08-2003, 08:52 PM

ive been spending most of my time in turkey hunting forum but now that my season is over ill be spending more time in here!
Old 05-08-2003, 10:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Cook breakfast, wash dishes, teach school; let the dogs out; who is on the dang phone now, let the dogs back in, teach some more, cook lunch , wash dishes, who in the heck is at the door, a new water meter????????? teach some more, grade papers, take back the rental movies , stop by the store, get gas oh shoot what did I forget at the store, put away groceries , the 14 year old says once again " whats to eat " wait a minute he just said that 20 minutes ago, throw in a load of wash , pull some weeds, transplant a few plants in the yard, gotta mow tommorrow, Will some one please take out the trash????? never mind the cubs are playing Ill do it myself, head out to the bow room and tinker and fling a few arrows, do a little fine tuning and jeeze its 2 hours later, do a little taxidermy work nope its not dry yet, pull 2 more tail fans from the freezer and sit out to thaw for tommorrow, head out to the range to spread some morel spores in the woods and run off the tresspassing locals, home gotta cook dinner, to heck with the dishes, gotta go to shoot indoors tonight, done shooting gotta cut new arrows,clean the camper for the nationals shoot, oh goodie I have just enough time to start a fight with the hubbyand mission accomplished going to the nationals by myself, cook up the morels and stare at the dishes now I got 2 sinks full, eat a couple of morels " HOW MANY CALORIES!!!!!!!!!!!! " and let the dogs out, nope dogs dont like fried morels[] 14 year old says once again ' Whats to eat " my god you ate the whole loaf of bread= go to bed, bathroom, cig and a beer, computer, stick a fork in me Im done

gonna add fishing and shooting , Archery Club Secretary Duties and shooting at Bedford Nationals weekend after next all to be added to the list and some more double header baseball games for the 14 year old.
I NEED TO GO HUNTING, THERE ARE NO DISHES IN THE WOODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OR ON THE COMPUTER[&:]

Old 05-08-2003, 10:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Actually, I thought that the activity here was UP over what it has been the last few years during off season and turkey hunting time. Some forums--like turkey hunting--are very slow when the season is over, but right now is still jumping. The bow forum almost always slowed to a crawl during the off season, but seemed to be doing better this year--IMO.
Old 05-08-2003, 10:56 PM

Dont you fret non, I am new to all these web sites and am finding that it takes forever to read all the awsome!! info that are on these pages. Hunting is forever and is like the military... you may not hear from them for awhile but there always there!!!! Everyone keep up the outstanding job!!!
Old 05-08-2003, 11:26 PM

IroquoisArcher

Do they serve warm milk and issue soft little blankets over at the other place?

Quick Reply: Archery Messageboards at an end?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.