Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

best bow case for the $

Old 07-20-2009, 09:53 AM
Typical Buck

Default best bow case for the $

I am trying to get a good bow case for under $60 . My bow is 30 inches long and 12.5 9 inches wide . here it is .
Attached Thumbnails best bow case for the $-firestormlite.jpg  
Old 07-21-2009, 07:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

hey man i'll measure my extra case and see if it will fit. its the Flambeau hard plastic case with arrow holder. i dont use it at all anymore. and i'll let it go CHEAP.
Old 07-21-2009, 07:50 AM
Typical Buck

hey mohunter82 you use rages to . They are awesome aren't they .
Old 07-21-2009, 07:51 AM
Typical Buck

I am looking as well and not trying to steal a deal from you fishinty. I am looking for an airline approved hard case capable of carrying a Bowtech Admiral, 1doz arrows- 4 in quiver /8 spare and a Thompson Center Omega 50Cal broken down if necessary. Any Ideas?
I want security from damage and thieves without costing me too much. I need it for a trip from PA to Alaska- will go through a couple change over's enroute.
Old 07-21-2009, 08:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

oh yea i like em. that big coyote last year didnt though. i didnt know a coyote could bleed that much.
Old 07-21-2009, 09:30 AM
Typical Buck

You will probably need a bigger case .
Old 07-21-2009, 03:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by 4evrhtn
I am looking as well and not trying to steal a deal from you fishinty. I am looking for an airline approved hard case capable of carrying a Bowtech Admiral, 1doz arrows- 4 in quiver /8 spare and a Thompson Center Omega 50Cal broken down if necessary. Any Ideas?
I want security from damage and thieves without costing me too much. I need it for a trip from PA to Alaska- will go through a couple change over's enroute.
I would get the SKB rectangle bow case if you really want security and plenty of room for extras. SKB gaurentees against breakage. I've gone to Canada 4 times with mine and it has taken care of my Vectrix XL nicely.
Old 07-22-2009, 04:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Another case searcher here.So far the Primos is looking best around 60 new.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:50 AM
Fork Horn

I could be completely wrong but i believe it will be very hard to find a HIGH QUALITY airline case for $60 or less. like i said, i may be wrong. next, let me say this. you get what you pay for. for example, i shoot a mathews switchback. like most who own mathews, hoyt, PSE etc etc, after your sight, arrows, rest and any other gadgets you have on it, you end up with probably $1000 to $1500 investment. I am not gonna trust that to a $60 case. I am going to get one that I KNOW my stuff will be safe. just my 2 cent
Old 07-22-2009, 03:52 PM
Fork Horn

i had one of the hard cases from flambeau for $30, it has an arrow holder and everything. My only dislike was that it was bulky, but for the money its a good case. Worked well till my girl friends puppy tore the foam liner out into 300 pieces