Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I see Alot of NEW NAMES!

Old 07-20-2009, 06:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default I see Alot of NEW NAMES!

I'm ALIVE!
Old 07-20-2009, 08:33 AM
Boone & Crockett

Very good, welcome back. Don't miss the contest sign up at the top. Your always a contender.
Old 07-20-2009, 10:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

We've had a pretty large turn-over as of late. The new servers seem to be taking care of business like the old days.

I signed up for the Contest strictly to meet some of the new-comers to the site and try and make this a rockin place like it once was, and hopefully get some old friends on my team too!!

Other sites are cool, but with one or two people online at a time it kinda makes an interesting conversation, next to impossible!
Old 07-20-2009, 02:16 PM
Fork Horn

Yeah I don't know anyone that is on this site that hunts in my area. Maybe the bow contest will reveal some guys in the area.
Old 07-20-2009, 03:18 PM
Bartender

x2 for sure
Originally Posted by GR8atta2d
We've had a pretty large turn-over as of late. The new servers seem to be taking care of business like the old days.

I signed up for the Contest strictly to meet some of the new-comers to the site and try and make this a rockin place like it once was, and hopefully get some old friends on my team too!!

Other sites are cool, but with one or two people online at a time it kinda makes an interesting conversation, next to impossible!
Old 07-21-2009, 06:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yep, sure are a lot of new recruits around here. They also seem to have the site running up to speed again, was very frustrating for a few months there!
Old 07-21-2009, 07:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

yep getting the kinks worked out. lets get the show on the road. sept 15th needs to hurry up fast.