Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

this topic is over kill but I have to ask.

Old 05-07-2003, 12:38 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: this topic is over kill but I have to ask.

Thank you for the explanation. I have always seen the various " high" Canadian prices but never saw a full explanation for the difference. What about the prices for some of the Canadian manufactured bows? Are they lower?
Old 05-07-2003, 12:55 PM
Boone & Crockett

Geeze, I just bought some GT hunters from ebay thet cost me $47.50 after shipping. That' s $66.90 Canadian.
The GT XT' s would only be 78.87 Canadian.

By the way they just arrived and the guy did a pretty good job on them. Even got my choice of fletching and nocks. They arrived in the original GT box in their holders.

What' s it cost to ship something to Canada?
Old 05-07-2003, 07:46 PM

Before you actually bid on an item, make sure they will ship it out of the US. Some items, the sellers will say lower 48 and so on.

I shoot some carbons I buy at a sporting goods/apparel store, that started out in the 70' s as an army surplus, called Academy Surplus. They are $2.99 each in the off season, and when hunting season starts to come around they have boxed dozens for $29. Game Winners: Terminators, they are.

Anyone heard of them?