Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

WHO?

Old 05-11-2003, 06:23 PM

Default RE: WHO?

I have my dad and my uncle to thank for getting me involved in hunting when I was a kid, and when I got older they got me into bowhunting as well. The rest as they say is history. Bowhunting is who I am. Now I have my own son(Tylor) and since he was about 5 he has been shooting a bow or b.b. gun. He is 8 now and already has 3 years of shooting a bow under his belt. I love spending time with my boy in the woods or on the archery range, it just doesn' t get any better than that.
Old 05-11-2003, 07:12 PM

I had a fellow softball player that I also gun hunted with every now and then introduce me to bowhunting. I also have a brother in law show me some of the ropes in bowhunting.

Either way I am hooked!
Old 05-12-2003, 02:45 PM

Just like Rangerstud620, I also wanted more hunting time. Bow hunting gets me in the woods earlier and more often. I love being out in the woods.
I just bought myself a muzzle loader for some late season hunting this year.
I also got my boyfriend into bow hunting and he also love' s it.
Old 05-12-2003, 02:56 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]