Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Did you see Lone Wolfs have hit the $500 price tag

Old 05-27-2009, 09:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Did you see Lone Wolfs have hit the $500 price tag

ORIGINAL: Bowhunting Hotty

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

It's not hostility.

I've just never met anyone who loves to tell the next guy he: "got ripped off"; "isn't using the best" or is employing "snake oil" more than Don. I just don't understand it.

"Hotty" please.....we've all known Don for a long time. You might not know "strange", yet, but chances are (historically speaking) you will (use the search feature if you get bored, sometime).
I have looked at your one post, enough for me to believe he is right.The pms I am getting about you agree.
I am not sure if there is a more annoying thing in life than someone's girlfriend incessantly running their mouth. Why on earth the two of you would get on here and act like this is hillarious. I thought the two of you were the mighty Christian couple? Or am I wrong?
Old 05-27-2009, 09:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

(in my "gayest" voice)

"Who wants HUGS?????"

Old 05-27-2009, 09:41 AM
Banned

Ah yes..as Dave mill says..the groupies[:'(] Let's see, GMATT comes on here, personally attacks me claims I am SCOFFING and says it is crappy to post info about a sale price I got on LW's this winter, claiming false info regarding the sale, he doesn't even make any comment regarding the actual content of the post, which is that LW has put a paint job on a LW hand climber, named it the pro series, and added $130 to the cost which is now $500 for a hand climber.

Yea, forgive me for not "rolling over" and just accepting an attack for no reason against me. Wow, and then BH states her own feeling on the matter, and she is told that a girlfriend shouldn't run her mouth. tough words that would bite you in the butt if you were face to face with me. Boyfriends shouldn't be able to "run their mouths" either VS. You and GMAAT need to Get a room Don't tell me what a Christian should be like, u obviously have no clue.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

Ah yes..as Dave mill says..the groupies[:'(] Let's see, GMATT comes on here, personally attacks me claims I am SCOFFING and says it is crappy to post info about a sale price I got on LW's this winter, claiming false info regarding the sale, he doesn't even make any comment regarding the actual content of the post, which is that LW has put a paint job on a LW hand climber, named it the pro series, and added $130 to the cost which is now $500 for a hand climber.

Yea, forgive me for not "rolling over" and just accepting an attack for no reason against me. Wow, and then BH states her own feeling on the matter, and she is told that a girlfriend shouldn't run her mouth. tough words that would bite you in the butt if you were face to face with me. Boyfriends shouldn't be able to "run their mouths" either VS. You and GMAAT need to Get a room Don't tell me what a Christian should be like, u obviously have no clue.
Don - You make a valid point in that there is a $130.00 difference in price - which is apparently solely for the camo. I guess it's a pretty expensive camo covering for some reason. I doubt that it is "spray-painted", however. It seems to me that folks are always willing to pay the extra bucks for something in camo. If I were selling something and I knew people would pay more for the same item in camo, I'd do it too.

On a side note, if you are including me in your "groupies" categorization, you are sorely mistaken. The point I was trying to get across is that it isvery possible to defend yourself, rebut innaccurate statements and even launch a counter-attack without lowering yourself to slinging insults and calling people names. As soon as you do that, you lose some credibility regardless of how "right" you are.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:59 AM
Dominant Buck

Not me yet. I ordered immediately when it was posted here and I have a confirmation email stating I have free shipping and my LW hand climber was $230. I hope they don't refuse to sell at the low price they offered. I believe they must have goofed up , cause they sure jacked their prices up in a hurry after we all ordered them. I keep checking my bank account and they haven't pulled my $$ out yet. [/align]
Just to get the facts straight (not that the actual conditions surrounding the way you acquired your stand had anything to do with my post, here, Don) here's YOUR post from AT on the subject.

Don your M.O. has ALWAYS been to scoff at anyone not using the EXACT gear you're using. It started years ago with Hoyt. It went to Bowtech.....and now the bow of the week is Elite. You've gone through this with camo (even got banned from HNI for a while arguing that so vigorously); on to stands/sticks v. other climbers (even the same BRAND....lol); and you've never, ever let a SL thread go by without telling anyone who uses it that it's "snake oil" and throwing a quasi "you're an idiot for buying it" in there.

Like I said....it's just your M.O. I just don't understand why that turns your crank. That's all.

The original post here (and everywhere else it was posted) is doing nothing but reinforcing it (your M.O.).

On a side note.....as a former MMA fighter, I'm "kinda" () doubting Brett's shaking at your "face to face with me" comment.

Old 05-27-2009, 11:14 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Not me yet. I ordered immediately when it was posted here and I have a confirmation email stating I have free shipping and my LW hand climber was $230. I hope they don't refuse to sell at the low price they offered. I believe they must have goofed up , cause they sure jacked their prices up in a hurry after we all ordered them. I keep checking my bank account and they haven't pulled my $$ out yet.
Just to get the facts straight (not that the actual conditions surrounding the way you acquired your stand had anything to do with my post, here, Don) here's YOUR post from AT on the subject.

Don your M.O. has ALWAYS been to scoff at anyone not using the EXACT gear you're using. It started years ago with Hoyt. It went to Bowtech.....and now the bow of the week is Elite. You've gone through this with camo (even got banned from HNI for a while arguing that so vigorously); on to stands/sticks v. other climbers (even the same BRAND....lol); and you've never, ever let a SL thread go by without telling anyone who uses it that it's "snake oil" and throwing a quasi "you're an idiot for buying it" in there.

Like I said....it's just your M.O. I just don't understand why that turns your crank. That's all.

The original post here (and everywhere else it was posted) is doing nothing but reinforcing it (your M.O.).

On a side note.....as a former MMA fighter, I'm "kinda" () doubting Brett's shaking at your "face to face with me" comment.

And we found out the other dealers complained about the low price, hence them ending the sale. I got banned for calling you a butt buddy. Get your facts straight. It was worth it too, lol...cause..well u are. Now, this LW post has no scoffing, brand endorsement, or M.O. I also do not belittle anyone for their choice of equipment. As far as snake oil. Are you still mad that we were all right, and that you bought that dumb carbon clothing? Can't admit yet that the stuff was a consumer rip off? I do know though, that you are creepy in how you always follow me around and stalk my every post, jump in with a snide remark, and then when I reply, you cry like a baby and claim fowl. Oh, and one thing you have to know about me, know one scares me, and I don't back down to what I know is right. MMA fighter, cage fighter, boxer, or a convicted murderer; nothing or no one scares me and I will be someones worst nightmare if they ever cause my family or a loved one trouble. Worst.
Old 05-27-2009, 11:18 AM
Dominant Buck

Youre a real treat Don. You are entertaining.
Old 05-27-2009, 11:25 AM
Typical Buck

I bet T.R. is loving this and breathing a little easier right now
Old 05-27-2009, 11:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

Easy boys, let It go!!
Old 05-27-2009, 12:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Quick Reply: Did you see Lone Wolfs have hit the $500 price tag

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.