Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Fletched up some Victory arrows

Old 05-05-2009, 04:21 AM
Banned

Default Fletched up some Victory arrows

Guys have been raving about these so I bought a dozen off of a dealer on AT for $80 a dozen to my door. These are the best that Victory makes; the V1 VForce. These have been winning some tourneys. I will probably stick with A/C/C's for my big game hunting and use these for 3D and turkeys. Nothing wrong with these for any big game though. Took some pics of my bows with them for the fun of it.

My 3 Elites. GT0, GT500, E-Force

E-Force

GT500

Homemade wraps from free sign makers vinyl. Blazer vanes.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:35 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Fletched up some Victory arrows

Those are some nice pic's HCH. The new arrows look good with that color combo.

Dan
Old 05-05-2009, 05:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

I just started shooting Victory XRingers and love them. Shot my first outdoor shoot with them on Sunday and they performed amazing. I am sure you will like your VForces just as much.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:06 AM
Banned

Cool. I guess they are made in Mexico. Their site says developed and tested in USA. Most stuff is. Better than made in China at least.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Made in mexico- using the same machinery Goldtip was using. Goldtip moved it's production across the street (literally).They are virtually identical to Goldtips barring the Vforces use the same (less expensive) finish on all the V series that Goldtip uses only on the Expedition Hunters.

I have a half doz V1 350s if you want some more- 3 are cut and fletched (28"), 3 are full length unfletched.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:18 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: JeffB

Made in mexico- using the same machinery Goldtip was using. Goldtip moved it's production across the street (literally).They are virtually identical to Goldtips barring the Vforces use the same (less expensive) finish on all the V series that Goldtip uses only on the Expedition Hunters.

I have a half doz V1 350s if you want some more- 3 are cut and fletched (28"), 3 are full length unfletched.
Thanks for the info. I am 29". A dozen is good for me,,,thanks anyway. Did they shoot good for you?
Old 05-05-2009, 05:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Never shot 'em Don- Honestly, I know they get alot of accolades from the Victory staffers on AT (surprise surprise), and thats why I bougth some- but I was pretty disgusted with the spine consistency on them when I checked them on the RAM, so I've never bothered shooting them ( I have a thread over in the Tech forum about my testing if you wanna dig it up)