Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Favorite arrow rest

Old 04-26-2003, 09:48 AM

Default Favorite arrow rest

what is everyones favorite one? im looking for a good one
Old 04-26-2003, 07:58 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Favorite arrow rest

NAP Quicktune 4000.
Old 04-26-2003, 08:27 PM
Typical Buck

Well....I shoot a Mathews bow, so I chose the Mathews Micro Rest. The pro shop guy also recommended it. This one has a broadhead guard and is adjustable. It can also be set up as a fall away if I choose to use it like that. Currently I have it set up in a traditional way and I shoot cock feather down. Hope this helps!
Old 04-26-2003, 09:51 PM

The whiskerbiscuit arrowrest is quiet, accurate, dependable, and extremely durable as well. I' ve shot mine in all sorts of weather, snow, rain, and wind, and they continue to work flawlessly. The exact same arrowrest that I used to shoot my deer last fall routinely shoots mud and grass covered blunt tipped arrows without a hiccup and it perfectly supports my fishing arrow for Carp in summer.This is an easy rest to set up. Set the biscuit at 90 degrees to the arrow and the arrow at 90 degees to the bowstring then adjust windage. There are no rattles with this rest. There are no timing issues as with fallaways. You can shoot turbonocks with the biscuit. There are no metal parts in contact with the arrow with the whiskerbiscuit. If grass or twigs bump your arrow the biscuit silently puts the arrow back in a centershot position, this is the only rest I know of that does this. There are lots of reasons I like this rest but to sum it up I like it because it works.
Old 04-27-2003, 07:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have several rests that I like, but lately the Wisker Bisquit is really growing on me. It' s not perfect, and you will have to give up some things to gain others, but all in all It is a super rest for the bowhunter. I also like the Muzzy zero effect drop away. again it' s not perfect, but you really get great arrow flight. For " conventional" rests I like the bodoodle line as well as the golden key rover.
Old 04-27-2003, 07:06 AM

Trophy Taker is by the newest rest to hit the market and take off like a storm. Many pro shooters are shooting fall away and launcher type. It was best move I ever made. There simple and easy to install. Very accurate. Check them out at trophytaker.com
They have won the last four major tournaments in last two months. Appartly something is working.
Old 04-27-2003, 12:58 PM

The new Trophy Ridge Drop Zone is certainly a great rest worhty of a serious look from any serious bowhunter. This rest fuctions flawlessly, is extremely quiet, holds an arrow as well if not better than any, and is packed with features. I have tried many different rests especially fallaways and the TR Drop Zone is the best out their IMO.
Old 05-04-2003, 05:03 PM

I really like my Whisker Biscuit. For a hunting rest it does a great job. Easy to tune, durable, and accurate.
Old 05-04-2003, 05:08 PM

Golden Key Futura Platnium Premier with the horse shoe lauchers that GKF make.
Old 05-05-2003, 03:20 PM
Fork Horn

bodoodle pro lite. Very smooth but added moleskin to fins and now super quiet.

Quick Reply: Favorite arrow rest

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.