Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Game Cart (It's Back)

Old 01-25-2009, 09:33 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Game Cart (It's Back)

ORIGINAL: LeftyBuckmaster

Well my cart is either a 3wheeler and small trailer or the JD gator. both are pretty slick.[8D]
Those would be nice, but are not aloud in my hunting areas. Closed gates and I go back up to 4 miles or less. Game carts are the way to go for me.
Old 02-25-2011, 10:45 AM
Fork Horn

They have the Carryall Buddy Game Cart website set-up now. Thought I would let everyone know with some people maybe getting some money back from taxes. Just google "Carryall Buddy".
Old 02-28-2011, 06:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

1,000# elk huh? Next time gut it and it'll only weigh what most elk really do, about #650!

Really, learn to 1/4 an elk and be done with it. It's not that hard, and why some people don't do the same with deer is beyond me.
Old 03-01-2011, 09:26 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Howler
1,000# elk huh? Next time gut it and it'll only weigh what most elk really do, about #650!

Really, learn to 1/4 an elk and be done with it. It's not that hard, and why some people don't do the same with deer is beyond me.
You would need to be a real archer to understand. But for starters...When i shoot a deer the deer runs to places where there is alot of cover or where i like to hunt. Now many "hunters" may not know this but thats where the big bucks live. When a deer runs into these places and dies my main objective is to get in and get that deer out right away. Not rip the thing apart so that old bruiser knows im there. Thats why some people dont gut there deer on the spot. I like the idea of a game cart and i am looking to get one. Im just not sure i want a 1 wheeled cart. Seems like more work on my plate than what a dual wheel cart offers.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

real archer huh, what qualifies one to be a "real archer"? I suspect that I qualify, but let's hear what your qulifications are, then I'll let ya know if I make the cut or not!!