Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

JeffB

Old 01-06-2009, 10:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default JeffB

Glad to have you back,can't wait for another LOOOOOOONG boring bow report.[8D]
Old 01-07-2009, 06:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: JeffB

Thanx TFOX!

Nice to be back.

As for LBBR's...I don't think there will be any- I'm so out of the loop.
I'll be sure to post up a very small, very boring one once I get a new bow though
Old 01-07-2009, 08:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

I can't wait to read it.
Old 01-07-2009, 08:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

JeffB, it is good to see you on here. I too took a little hiatus from the forum, but man its good to be back. And, its good to see some of the "old timers" still around here.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: muzzyman88

JeffB, it is good to see you on here. I too took a little hiatus from the forum, but man its good to be back. And, its good to see some of the "old timers" still around here.
Yikes- way to make me feel old

But thanks for the welcome back, double-M- it's def appreciated

Old 01-08-2009, 08:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Jeff, I hope I didn't offend you. A long time ago, when I first started coming here, there was a group of charecters that I got used to seeing. Now, there are tons of new names and faces here and I don't see many of the same group I used to. So I kinda refer to us as the old timers.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Jeff, I hope I didn't offend you. A long time ago, when I first started coming here, there was a group of charecters that I got used to seeing. Now, there are tons of new names and faces here and I don't see many of the same group I used to. So I kinda refer to us as the old timers.
being that this is the internet, I *should* be offended- as lord knows there are more BS arguments than should be legally allowed and there ar epeople getting offended left and right- However I was totally kiddin with ya Bro-I've got a thick skin (and my GF would prolly add my Skull to that statement) No worries!

I see very few of the "old guard" here as well- TFOX, yourself, Greg, Coug, saw Matt/PA post, JoePA, and WWAG, Russ (Kanga) is over in the stick section..but I'm def noticing the lack of "us"- Whatever happened to PDQ (phil), Vic (500FPS) Len? Pinwheel? Rangeball? and a million others I'm sure I'm forgetting. I know there was a guy from Canada I helped get his Pat Dually straight- got BT/Jerid S. involved on that one.I cannot remember his handle- nice guy.And of course there's that that low-life Pat Dinan...sheesh, wonder what rock he's been hiding under

j/k Pat! you know I love ya homsekillet!
Old 01-08-2009, 10:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Double post-
Old 01-08-2009, 09:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: JeffB

being that this is the internet, I *should* be offended- as lord knows there are more BS arguments than should be legally allowed and there ar epeople getting offended left and right- However I was totally kiddin with ya Bro-I've got a thick skin (and my GF would prolly add my Skull to that statement) No worries!

I see very few of the "old guard" here as well- TFOX, yourself, Greg, Coug, saw Matt/PA post, JoePA, and WWAG, Russ (Kanga) is over in the stick section..but I'm def noticing the lack of "us"- Whatever happened to PDQ (phil), Vic (500FPS) Len? Pinwheel? Rangeball? and a million others I'm sure I'm forgetting. I know there was a guy from Canada I helped get his Pat Dually straight- got BT/Jerid S. involved on that one.I cannot remember his handle- nice guy.And of course there's that that low-life Pat Dinan...sheesh, wonder what rock he's been hiding under

j/k Pat! you know I love ya homsekillet!

Bring out your dead...ding...LOL...I've been hiding under a rock called work...

Love you too bro...[8D]

I would love to shoot the bull sometime so feel free to send me your cell number since I'm assumingit's changed over the last 3 or 4years... [email protected]
Old 01-09-2009, 07:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ha!

I knew that comment would get ya out from under that rock!

Will shoot ya an email later, I'm sure you are plenty busy with the Show anyway! Say "hi" to everyone at BT and the Staff/Team for me please