Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

COMPLETELY AGGRAVATED

Old 04-10-2003, 09:27 PM

Default COMPLETELY AGGRAVATED

WARNING: If you are not in the mood to here a fellow bow hunter bit@# and complain - Click Here to LEAVE NOW

If the following offends any company(s) and or persons, remember I have inherent right as a bow hunter to be pissed at my equipment - I will apologize to all in the mourning

First off - at least 150 shots thru the TT and I am getting No where[:@] My fletchings look like an old ladies hair after a real bad perm[], and my bow looks like the athletes foot police, Army division let loose on it[:@]. I could have solved the rubix cube, TWICE ,with the amount of combinations I have tried. TT Company has been great, but the thing just doesn’t work on my bow.

Second off - The dam# bottom cam on my solo is now leaning and almost hitting the bottom limb[:@] I know, I know twist em up, twist them up, bla bla - 6 years with my feather Max 80 billion trillion shots later and still no lean.

third off - (Can you say that...third off..??....anyway) The cable guard and slides on my bow BLOW. There is NO clearance, I cannot shoot cock down or I am 1/8 inch into cable. The only choice is cock out - fine I can live with that - but not today, not now

fourth off - (no sense stopping the bad grammar now) I finally got my dually back....Set it at 70# and...You have to be kidding me[][:@][:@]. If any one can shoot that monster at 70# for a 60 arrow spot, and shoot at least a 15 []on the last leg, I will kiss your feet. No wonder you are all buying 50-60 lb bows. I pulled it back twice and know I will have nightmares about that creep and that valley. I actually think I hate that bow, didn' t even take it home - on the rack, for sale, best offer[:-]

Fifth off - how hard is it to make a cam module????, Nevermind, I don' t need it anymore, its been so long, my arms have grown an inch since I bought the damn thing.

sixth off - thanks for the cable adjusters - they work great [X(]

seventh off - sorry, but I miss my winners choice

eigth off - what the f is up with these GT inserts, I had to run a dam# roll tap through them to screw any of my points on. No I take that back, one of them worked. Mental note to myself - make room for drill press in game room.

ninth off - One million dollar reward to the first genious that invents a string loop that does not stretch. One dollar reward to the nice fellow the lets me know if one already exists

tenth off - 2 million dollar reward for the first genious to invent a plastic vane that does not curl up like a slug in salt after one hit on a rest. 2 dollar reward to the first person that slaps me for even buying them after 15 years of using feathers.

eleventh off - If you are going to leave the lipstick out where I can see it, don' t get bent out of shape because I ruined it. If you don' t intend it to be used by anyone other than yourself - PUT IT AWAY[:-]

twelth off - F my proshop[>:]

I am now going to kick my women on the couch, grab my shed and go to bed
Old 04-10-2003, 09:37 PM

Default RE: COMPLETELY AGGRIVATED

WOW, good luck tomorrow, by the way if you get to the point of aggravation, please, let us know, dont hold it back, let it all out, we' re here for ya............
Old 04-10-2003, 09:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Been there!

Take a sharp stick and poke it in your eye and you' ll forget about your other problems
Old 04-10-2003, 10:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am thinking now would not be the appropriate time to suggest a HOYT with a GKF rest?

Sorry man, I couldn`t resist.

Tomorrow will be better.
Old 04-10-2003, 10:03 PM

No need to apolojize.

I do have a suggestion though. I dont know if you are a archery pro, but you might want to stay at a holiday in tonight[&:]LOL.......fishon
Old 04-10-2003, 10:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Fishon,GOOD ONE[8D]

About the loop,Brownell makes an excellent loop material and it doesn' t stretch after being pulled to the knots.

Maybe you just need to go back to the very beginning and start over.

Sounds like too much is going on to much help over the net.[]

Good Luck.
Old 04-10-2003, 10:20 PM
Boone & Crockett

A little touchy aren' t we. I think you need a BEER!
Old 04-11-2003, 02:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: COMPLETELY AGGRAVATED

Don' t be so cheap!

I can identify with many of those same complaints.
Old 04-11-2003, 05:03 AM
Boone & Crockett

RA,

I kind of get the idea that you are a little upset. Call it part of my counselor skills I guess.

1. I remember reading about your problems with the TT. At this point, if I were you, I would just pitch the darn thing and get something new. I know money is money but is the frustration really worth it?

2 and 3. Have you talked to our resident representative about both issues? If not I would suggest it and if so then what did he say? I cannot imagine them not hooking you up.

4. Amen

5. That depends on a variety of factors...not the least of which being the outside company that actually does the machining work. However, if you were looking for the 30 inch mods then they have been done for awhile now. Again, I am surprised you have not received yours.

6. No comment

7. Are the new ones really that bad?

8. Cannot help you. I only use Beman and Carbon Express.

9. For that price I will see what I can do.

10. I will administer the slap as needed.

11. I do not know what to say about a guy complaining about lipstick. I think you may have some issues that are not archery related.

12. I think you might have been a good candidate for that movie that is coming out starring Adam Sandler. I believe it is called " Anger Management" .

Old 04-11-2003, 05:49 AM
Dominant Buck

TSK tsk tsk.... you could have had a Muzzy.

So we' re having a bad day are we? So what. SNAP OUT OF IT!!!

10. I will administer the slap as needed.

11. I do not know what to say about a guy complaining about lipstick. I think you may have some issues that are not archery related.

12. I think you might have been a good candidate for that movie that is coming out starring Adam Sandler. I believe it is called " Anger Management" .
What he said.

Quick Reply: COMPLETELY AGGRAVATED

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.