Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

long range bow shooting

Old 01-07-2009, 05:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: long range bow shooting

Dude, don't be a Punch Monkey. Just let it GOOooooooooo.....
Old 01-07-2009, 05:26 PM
Dominant Buck

Pretty funny that you come on here, and in your first 2 days your getting in flame wars. "EVERYONE ELSE IS DUMBASSES BECAUSE THEY DON'T AGREE WITH ME!"
Maybe it's GMMAT with a new name. We're at 10 pages.[8D]
Old 01-07-2009, 05:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: LRarcher

ORIGINAL: Rory/MO

As for over protections, depends on what you think "over protections" are.

well do you have a cell phone ? do you pay for it ?

do you work ( steady, part time, BTW-- parental chores do NOT count ) ?

did you buy any of your hunting equipment if so where did you get the moneys form ?
Yes, I have a cell phone. No,I don't pay for it.
I'm 15, but when I turn 16 I'll be making 9 bucks an hour, until the summer, where I'll be working for my dad with his business, sealing big lots with asphalt. Not working for money, but working for my hunting leases this fall. All of that's on top of playing high school baseball for 2 different teams at least 5 days a week until August, where it'll fall to 2 nights a week. Yes I bought a lot ofmy hunting equipment, and it's none of your damn business where I got "the moneys form" (). You're lucky I told you that much.
Old 01-07-2009, 06:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just got myself updated for the day on this interesting saga.

I think I am in the masses to say, LR, if you can do it, buck up and prove it.

Vid.....DE.....O!!! Vid....DE....O
Old 01-07-2009, 06:27 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: OHbowhntr

All I got out of this was that you are a nurse and you think you can fight, well lets see a video !!!!!!!! I don't believe your height or weight.

you have been a nurse your whole life, lets see the video !!!!

VIDEO !!!!!!!

I did not even read your post I have better things to do with my time, I do not intend to communicate with a male nurse any longer.

good by nurse betty

do not comment on here again.
That's fine just ask some of the guys that were at the NE GTG. Enjoy the embellishment....
I WAS AT THE NE GTG, he is no little guy, who cares what he does for living. he is a nurse, i applaud him for that choice. hopefully you are not in ohio and in need of some care by a nurse, but from what i know of ohbowhntr he would be a professional and help you anyways!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-07-2009, 06:30 PM
Typical Buck

i hit a hundred yard shot once, right were i was aiming too, although the target was a full sheet ofcheap wood paneling
Old 01-07-2009, 06:36 PM

Yes, I have a cell phone. No, I don't pay for it.
I'm 15, but when I turn 16 I'll be making 9 bucks an hour, until the summer, where I'll be working for my dad with his business, sealing big lots with asphalt. Not working for money, but working for my hunting leases this fall. All of that's on top of playing high school baseball for 2 different teams at least 5 days a week until August, where it'll fall to 2 nights a week. Yes I bought a lot of my hunting equipment, and it's none of your damn business where I got "the moneys form" (). You're lucky I told you that much.
figures..................

baseball is something you should rethink.................. it won't get you any where.
Old 01-07-2009, 06:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yes, I have a cell phone. No,I don't pay for it.
I'm 15, but when I turn 16 I'll be making 9 bucks an hour, until the summer, where I'll be working for my dad with his business, sealing big lots with asphalt. Not working for money, but working for my hunting leases this fall. All of that's on top of playing high school baseball for 2 different teams at least 5 days a week until August, where it'll fall to 2 nights a week. Yes I bought a lot ofmy hunting equipment, and it's none of your damn business where I got "the moneys form" (). You're lucky I told you that much.
figures..................

baseball is something you should rethink.................. it won't get you any where.
You're right. Let me quit something I love to do, so I can sit on my ass and get out of shape. Thanks for the helpful life lessons!

Jealousy is a very sick thing my friend
Old 01-07-2009, 06:39 PM

ORIGINAL: Ben / PA

I think I am in the masses to say, LR, if you can do it, buck up and prove it.

Vid.....DE.....O!!! Vid....DE....O

OK buy a video camera to prove to a butch over people I will never meet nor care about that I can ????

are you ok !?!?!?!?!

get over it, look at the 184yd shot video, 100yd is nothing
Old 01-07-2009, 06:42 PM

so I can sit on my ass and get out of shape. Thanks for the helpful life lessons!

[/quote]

this shows you doubt your self, you think you wont have he motivation to stay healthy, so forth you will be a fat ass.

once again your tenth grader is coming out, I despise baseball it gets people no where, and the few that get some where are wrong.

also
you mean you don't want to become even more of a fat ass because all you do is sit on the bench.

Quick Reply: long range bow shooting

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.