Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I need to get out of this town.

Old 12-22-2008, 08:48 PM

Default RE: I need to get out of this town.

[quote]ORIGINAL: OHbowhntr

ORIGINAL: early in

ORIGINAL: Germ

i'd go where it's warm

When are we leaving?
Am I the only guy here that thinks all 4 of those girls look WAY TOO SKINNY?!?!?!?! And yes I'm DEAD SERIOUS!!!! Never in my life would I have dated such a skinny little girl. No thanks!!!

Yep, I would venture to say you are the only one thinking all those girls are too skinny. :-)
Old 12-22-2008, 09:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: rage2blade

ORIGINAL: my7pointmonster

Alright For personal reasons, Im leaving my home town here for about a week to two weeks. Just looking to get away from everything going on around here.

All that said, Where should I go? Lets hear the suggestions... I remember I said about where would you go if you were making 7 figures and a bunch of you said montana? Is that really the place to be?

Ryan.

What is going on in your town?
It involves a certain Female.... Yes, I am leaving to get away from her and all the crap that she brought into my life. (Cheating, lying a whole 7 years down the drain)

Like I was saying though.... Im only going for like a week or two just to check it out. (there has to be more out there than this and im at the end of my rope.)

Ryan.
Old 12-22-2008, 09:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: rage2blade

Alright For personal reasons, Im leaving my home town here for about a week to two weeks. Just looking to get away from everything going on around here.

All that said, Where should I go? Lets hear the suggestions... I remember I said about where would you go if you were making 7 figures and a bunch of you said montana? Is that really the place to be?

Ryan.

What is going on in your town?
It involves a certain Female.... Yes, I am leaving to get away from her and all the crap that she brought into my life. (Cheating, lying a whole 7 years down the drain)

Like I was saying though.... Im only going for like a week or two just to check it out. (there has to be more out there than this and im at the end of my rope.)

Ryan.
Dude, I know your younger than me, and I know it's very possible to be in love at a young age(assuming you were) but DON'T let a girl get you down this way, you have your whole life ahead of you and all the stress your putting yourself through right now is just shedding years off of your life.

It may be good to get out and get away, but stay positive and let the Good Lord above handle all your problems, He doesn't mind.
Old 12-22-2008, 09:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ryan,
You are WAY too young to even realize what the "real world" is about. Don't take this as an insult, but you seriously have no idea what you'll learn and how much you'll grow in life over the next 10-15yrs. If a "Girl" got you all messed up, then cut the ties, I know it's much easier SAID than done, but trust me, it will all be for the better in the end. I've walked in the shoes your walking in life, and it's NO FUN at all, but you cannot let it destroy you. Take what you see as positive in life right now and engage yourself in it. If you need a vacation from the hum-drum of your hometown, take a weekend, and get away, don't do anything that may cost you big $$$$ or may get you in any trouble with the law or anything. Take some time to reflect, read a good book, maybe even read "The Good Book," I've know many people who've found the answers to their live's problems reading it. Life is too short to let someone make you miserable!!!! Chin up little buck, we don't want that big 14pt monster thinking you're a doe!!!!!
Old 12-23-2008, 06:16 AM
Typical Buck

Move on. Don't tolerate thatcr*p from any girl you're involved with. Don't chase 'em, replace 'em. A GOOD, loyal, dependablewoman will make you forget all about the one you're struggling with.And there are lots of them out there. Man up,boot her and get your self back on track.

You looking to hunt, or just have fun ? I live in Pa too, and I spent Thanksgiving week inthe Los Angeles area with a lady friend that lives there. Well I basically toured the whole town....But it did wonders for my brain, had a wonderful holiday, and I came back refreshed and ready to hunt some more.

[/quote]

Ryan.
[/quote]