Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

It's a Merry Christmas for me.....

Old 12-22-2008, 11:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default It's a Merry Christmas for me.....

Well, I was looking at my 82nd this morning and found a limb splinter......now I am probably done for the season unless I can get the limbs replaced pretty quick........[:@]

Season ends at the end of the month....

Sorry, had to let some steam off....[]
Old 12-22-2008, 11:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: It's a Merry Christmas for me.....

That sucks, major.

Not the first time I've heard this problem with the 82nd[&:]

Hope you get back in action.
Old 12-22-2008, 11:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

That really sucks Lucan! Good luck getting it replaced fast!
Old 12-22-2008, 11:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah, I'm just glad I caught it before I went hunting tonight....... but at least I would have been hunting!!!!

I wish I still had 2 bows like I used to..... I don't even have a backup bow....
Old 12-22-2008, 11:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm sure Bowtech will take care of this ASAP.

But man, there sure seems to be a lot of this going on with Bowtech the last couple years.
Old 12-22-2008, 12:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Should have bought a Hoyt All Joking aside, it really does suck to get knocked out of the game by equipment failure. I have only ever had a problem like this one time, but it was enough that I started keeping at least one backup bow. I hope you are able to get things corrected and get back in the stand soon. Good luck!!!!!
Old 12-22-2008, 12:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: muzzyman88

I'm sure Bowtech will take care of this ASAP.

But man, there sure seems to be a lot of this going on with Bowtech the last couple years.
Yeah, but I am the second owner. No warranty for me..... lol

I found some limbs on AT for $90, but they are not black limbs. My bow is all black, but I guess I don't care that much if I can finish out the season......camo and black look cool together......[8D]
Old 12-22-2008, 02:11 PM

I was thinking about selling my bow a (lefty) after my new one came in but if my economic situation is better in the next couple months im keepin it to avoid these situations !

its hard just to find a lefthander for next season let alone in a pinch like that -- thats a bummer man

current- 05 tomkat
new - 09 admiral
Old 12-22-2008, 02:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

That stinks bud. I would still take it to a Bowtech dealer and see what they can do. Bowtech might help you out on this even if you're not the original owner. Their customer service is top notch.

With it being the second hand, you never know what it may have went through before you got it. That's always the chance you take with a used bow.

I've owned 3 different Bowtechs, all brand new and have never experienced any limb issues.
Old 12-22-2008, 03:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: muzzyman88

That stinks bud. I would still take it to a Bowtech dealer and see what they can do. Bowtech might help you out on this even if you're not the original owner. Their customer service is top notch.

I called Bowtech. They said that I couldn't get warranty work done since I am not the original owner.......
I am trying to get ahold of the guy that I bought the bow from. I thought that by some chance maybe he didn't fill out the warranty card and if I could get it, I could get warranty work done......I don't think there is anything dishonest about that, is there???

Quick Reply: It's a Merry Christmas for me.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.