Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Slick Trick?

Old 12-16-2008, 02:59 PM

Default Slick Trick?

I have been shooting G5's but I shot the Slick Trick standard 100g through my bow today and was really impressed.

I know this has probably been asked a thousand times but I cant find it.

Anybody use them? If so what are your likes and dislikes? [/align]__________________
[/align]
Old 12-16-2008, 03:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Slick Trick?

Use them...love them. That being said, I think I may try Rage's next year. For one, I like trying new things out. Secondly, you can't really argue with the devastation they cause when you see post after post on here of entrance/exit wounds.
Old 12-16-2008, 04:03 PM
Spike

My dad shoots them FYI i am 12 yrs old. He had good luck and he always had a passthrough but then he had no passthrough so i guess they would probably work allright.
Old 12-16-2008, 04:05 PM
Typical Buck

20 years of screwing with broadheads and arrows, the Slik Tricks may be my favorites....finally. Fly like bullets, and cut nice holes, and they are made of steel, much more durable than aluminum.
Old 12-16-2008, 04:24 PM
Typical Buck

Havn't heard a complaint about them.
Old 12-16-2008, 04:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have shot Rage, Satelitte Titans, and currently Montecs. I may pick up a pack of Slick Tricks though.

No real reason other than I like new toys. I love my Montecs, and can't really see me getting away from them to far.
Old 12-16-2008, 05:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

I use them because they fly great exactly like my field points. Plus very durable. i have hit bone and a rock on a pass thru and it was ready forsharpening or a new blade with no damage . almost impossible to have a blade come off on a shot
Old 12-16-2008, 05:57 PM
Banned

Fly like a field tip, durable, replacement blades are sold(which I like better than trying to resharpen and restraighten a damaged blade)and they put down an elk, 3 whitetail bucks, and one whitetail doe this year and all died quickly. I got passthrus on all of them with a 60 # bow. A/C/C shafts are the ticket too. Deadly combination. That, and of course Bowtech.
Old 12-16-2008, 11:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Try them you won't look back! I went from std ST's to Grizztricks this yr and OMG...... devastation! Nothing can go wrong...... when you put the shot in the right place. very durable, rock solid. They won't gut and field dress deer like rage but they do the TRICK. I have 5 deer and one black bear in one yr thanx to slick trick. Every animal that was shot died and was found. Even one gut shot doe....... she went 125yds and died. I had to wait till morning on her but she was 20yds from the last sighting. ST's work
Old 12-17-2008, 06:08 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Quick Reply: Slick Trick?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.