Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Got to love those 100 % Guaranteed hunts

Old 12-14-2008, 04:57 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Got to love those 100 % Guaranteed hunts

didn't you hunt in a fenced area for a doe? AND wanted to take your son to kill his first deer in this type of an area....or is my memory thinking of someone else?
No....No.....and "maybe".
Old 12-14-2008, 05:04 PM

ORIGINAL: Charlie P

Nothing that is 100% guarenteed is hunting.

FRUSTRATION !
Old 12-14-2008, 05:55 PM
Typical Buck

you want another place like that look up MOUNTAIN TRAIL WHITETAILS there you get to PICK THE BUCK YOU GET TO SHOOT IN ADVANCE AND THAN PAY BASED ON TOTAL INCHES OF ANTLER
Old 12-14-2008, 06:02 PM
Dominant Buck

Halfrack... I think this place is telling you the same thing. You can pick out what size deer you want to shoot and they'll put him in front of you. No way in hell is this hunting. No way and I'll condemn it as long as I breath. These places and hunting shouldn't be mentioned together. It's not hunting and I'll go as far as to tell anyone face to face it's a farse and far cry from hunting. It always has been and will be something else.
Old 12-14-2008, 06:07 PM

this is a complete discusting ordeal....anyone who does is pathetic...and Isure don't respect them if they do...and yes, Im judging them for it...sue me. it's not hunting, it's target practice, just one more issue in hunting that causes people to question our passion...it's just wrong...that's my 2 pennies...
Old 12-14-2008, 06:55 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Not for me.....although I won't condemn it for what it is. Is it hunting? You decide.

To be fair, ROb.....my bet is none of what you describe is illegal within the confines of the compound he was on. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't even need licenses......wouldn't count towards your PA tags.....etc...

My bet is he did nothing "illegal". I'm not condoning anything....just pointing out that they play by an entirely different set of rules......because what they do is entirely different from what we do.

Like you....I have a problem when they try to pass off their escapades as being anything like what we do.
No **** Jeff, they played like it was wild PA so what they did was illegal in wild PA but in the fence, hell no they weren't illegal.
Old 12-14-2008, 10:30 PM
Banned

thats killing livestock, not a hunt, and yes I'd do it if they gave it to me - great meat I imagine, i could try some new arrows/heads and have a rack I could sell on EBAY I imagine .... but it aint hunting
Old 12-14-2008, 11:13 PM
Typical Buck

I wouldn't do it. That kind of so called "hunting" makes me sick. Thats called shooting, not hunting.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

I dont even know if i could justify paying anyone to kill a whitetail period. I have seen good enuff deer killed around my area to know for a fact that they are here. Paying 3-5k for a 130" buckplease...

Now, I believe that there are definately people that live in certain places or have certain situations that it would be worth it to them to pay an outfitter no doubt, and im not saying that its stupid to go on an outfitted hunt for everyone. But I wouldnt. Ill eat tag soup, before I pay somebodyfor a management 8pt[:-]
Dont even get me started on the fenced in bs!
Derek
Old 12-15-2008, 03:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Kind of like fishing for catfish in a stocked pond then paying by the lb when you leave. But I am sure none of us have ever done that either

Quick Reply: Got to love those 100 % Guaranteed hunts

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.