Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What is Bowhunting to you?....

Old 12-10-2008, 08:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: What is Bowhunting to you?....

My time with God.
Old 12-10-2008, 08:40 AM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: txjourneyman

My time with God.
I need more of that. I used to pray constantly in the stand. Kinda got away from that this year.

Old 12-10-2008, 08:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

My time with God.
I need more of that. I used to pray constantly in the stand. Kinda got away from that this year.
Well then get after it!
Old 12-10-2008, 08:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Schultzy

Why Is It such a problem with everyone that some of us do not gun hunt? I don't either, my gun hunting career lasted 2 hours when I was 12 years old, didn't excite me even a tad. Big deal!! We all have our passions and what we enjoy.
Its not a problem, that some only bowhunt or whatever. Its just comical seeing people saying it over and over. Kinda like they need to be heard, or "please look at me".

I just get a kick at seeing the insecurities, and need to be accepted by a bunch of posters.
I have Insecurities now or are you saying some others do?
Old 12-10-2008, 08:54 AM
bigcountry

Why Is It such a problem with everyone that some of us do not gun hunt? I don't either, my gun hunting career lasted 2 hours when I was 12 years old, didn't excite me even a tad. Big deal!! We all have our passions and what we enjoy.
Its not a problem, that some only bowhunt or whatever. Its just comical seeing people saying it over and over. Kinda like they need to be heard, or "please look at me".

I just get a kick at seeing the insecurities, and need to be accepted by a bunch of posters.
To be honest with ya, I have never known you to go on and on about it or that you are a bowhunter only. So I would say no, you don't. But I generally read your posts in the trad forum.

Old 12-10-2008, 08:55 AM
bigcountry

My time with God.
Well then get after it!
I hear ya. I have let alot of things drop in the last 6mo. Like daily study in the word. Guess its showing.[&o]

Old 12-10-2008, 09:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

To be honest with ya, I have never known you to go on and on about it or that you are a bowhunter only. So I would say no, you don't. But I generally read your posts in the trad forum.
Hmm.. If someone asks, I'll tell them that I only bow hunt. If the same question was asked on here I'd say the same. Most don't ask though as they already know.
Old 12-10-2008, 09:33 AM
Dominant Buck

Its not a problem, that some only bowhunt or whatever. Its just comical seeing people saying it over and over.
I'd charge you to check which forum you clicked on.....before citing others' "insecurities"...
Old 12-10-2008, 09:37 AM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Its not a problem, that some only bowhunt or whatever. Its just comical seeing people saying it over and over.
I'd charge you to check which forum you clicked on.....before citing others' "insecurities"...
Really? Is that right

Old 12-10-2008, 04:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

sorry Jeff, i had no idea you hunted before the past few years that you started bowhunting....i do remember the original screen name...SBgobblers?? something to that extent i believe...guess i shoulda kinda knew...i guess i do recall you talking of hunting...waterfowl? something...either way, i just thought you kinda dove into hunting recently and never gave anything else a try...

i got absolutely NO problem with what anyone chooses to hunt with...or if they only choose to hunt with a certain weapon. not questioning YOU at all...i was just curious as to...how you know...your mind seems made up and thats GREAT...no problems with that at all.

i just know for me, certain things will ALWAYS be apart of me...i may slowly stray away from the rifle...but i will never put it down or say i'll never carry it to the woods again. sometimes i feel like that...but deep inside of me, i love CERTAIN aspects of it...the flintlock, i'll never give up sucking in smoke from burnt black powder...to me, it may be right up there with bowhunting. im really itchin to get me a hunting pistol..hopefully before next season....and a variety of rifles...and trad bows....i just love hunting. the end

Quick Reply: What is Bowhunting to you?....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.