Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Record Book Bucks

Old 12-08-2008, 10:34 PM
Site Bouncer

Default RE: Record Book Bucks

ORIGINAL: Tuco

Whats he been dipping those drop tines in???? B.S.! You guys in IL do have some awsome bucks.

>>>BAM<<<
ORIGINAL: BigJ71

Ranked #1 for Hardin County Illinois......

Measures 255 2/8in non-typical double drop tine monster........Yeah, I know.....I'm the man!

Need proof? look no further.....
Thanks Tuco but he's really not that awesome, kinda average for me.Well I guess not everyone can kill a 255+ inch deer but I seem to do it on a regular basis. I don't know, I guess I'm just that good cuz it just come easy for me.I'm not going to have him entered in the books though, I got him hanging over my fireplace with Christmas lights on him now.....You see he's just an average deer around my part of the woods......."yawn". I wasn't even going to shoot him, I was going to let him grow another year but I was hungry so I sent my arrow flying. I cut out a tenderloin right there in the woods and cooked it on a stick over an open fire....That's how I roll you see.
Old 12-08-2008, 10:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Record Book Bucks

ORIGINAL: Tuco

Whats he been dipping those drop tines in???? B.S.! You guys in IL do have some awsome bucks.

>>>BAM<<<

Ranked #1 for Hardin County Illinois......

Measures 255 2/8in non-typical double drop tine monster........Yeah, I know.....I'm the man!

Need proof? look no further.....
Thanks Tuco but he's really not that awesome, kinda average for me.Well I guess not everyone can kill a 255+ inch deer but I seem to do it on a regular basis. I don't know, I guess I'm just that good cuz it just come easy for me.I'm not going to have him entered in the books though, I got him hanging over my fireplace with Christmas lights on him now.....You see he's just an average deer around my part of the woods......."yawn". I wasn't even going to shoot him, I was going to let him grow another year but I was hungry so I sent my arrow flying. I cut out a tenderloin right there in the woods and cooked it on a stick over an open fire....That's how I roll you see.
Man, I just love those chocolate brown semi-transparent antlered bucks!