Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

OK, so I HAVE created a monster!

Old 12-07-2008, 03:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: OK, so I HAVE created a monster!

Greg, that is great stuff, man!!! I look always forward to your pics with your children ....priceless!!!
Old 12-07-2008, 04:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

That is one of the coolest pics I've ever seen of a little boy and hunting.

That's cool Greg.

If he really does get into hunting (which is probable) he will enjoy that one for the rest of his life.
Old 12-07-2008, 04:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

That pic is a keeper thats for sure!
Old 12-07-2008, 04:33 PM
Super Moderator

Great picture! I am sure these boys are gonna be hitting the woods after the deer pretty soon!
Old 12-07-2008, 05:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

I believe in an earlier post i stated that you had created a monster glad you came to terms with that Im calling this one out of experience. When he is about 8-10 yrs old he will be crying in the driveway as your pulling out to go hunting Im just sayin mark it down very awesome pic
Old 12-07-2008, 07:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Great Pic Greg.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

If he's a monster...then congrats man. I say that is one of the greatest pics I've seen on kids. Good for him, let him monster all he wants. I know you're thrilled.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thats one of the best pics I've ever seen on here. Is he really a left handed shooter and left eye dominant or are you just letting him "shoot" whichever way he grabs the bow for now?
Old 12-07-2008, 08:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Great pic. Good to see the young ones movin in.
My son is 3. I asked him last night if he was gonna be a hunter. He said yes. I asked him what he was hunt with he said like you daddy....... a bow. What do you wanna kill first. He said a bear....... then a deer.

In my thinkin it will work out. By law here in MB you have to be 12 to hunt. His birthday is january and spring bear comes first...... then deer in the fall.
Old 12-07-2008, 08:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: janesburg

Thats one of the best pics I've ever seen on here. Is he really a left handed shooter and left eye dominant or are you just letting him "shoot" whichever way he grabs the bow for now?
Todd, I actually tried my dangdest to get him to shoot right-handed; it was a no-go. He's a lefty through and through.

I was trying to think long-term from the financial aspect of it... I could pass all my bows down to him as I got through with them, but nooo-oooo-ooo, of couse not.BowTech did take care of him though and he's already got a very nice Diamond Edge with a Hostage rest he's growing into.

Right now he's more comfortable grabbing his little blue fiberglass job that he can hit his anchor with. Does pretty well, too -- won his class at both the 3d shoots he tagged along with Pop at.

Quick Reply: OK, so I HAVE created a monster!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.