Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Following in brother's footsteps...

Old 12-06-2008, 12:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Following in brother's footsteps...

haha this cool
great pics guys
Old 12-06-2008, 01:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Haha, those are some funny pictures.
Old 12-06-2008, 04:30 PM

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter
What a doll!!
Thanks hch! Gotta give her mother all the credit on that one.
Old 12-06-2008, 05:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

i dont have any of the camo girl pics on my work computer but here ismy source of my gray hair

holy crap i'm screwed. i'll be on death row before i'm retired.

great looking kids everyone
Old 12-06-2008, 05:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey guys, this is Greg's wife, Alison,and I have been proudly watching all your comments about our recent hunting successes with our two boys. Thanks so much for all the kind comments. We are very proud of them as you can tell. And while I will take some credit I really have to brag on Greg a lot! He is a fantastic Dad and amazes me with all of his committments with work and writing his columns and hunting -- what a great job he does making sure he reserves some special time with them in the early evening or morning before he goes to work!! He is wonderful with them!!!The only hard part is that he does such a good job that they cry when he has to leave sometime cause they just want more of him!! But that is a problem that I am glad to have so we can talk about what a good daddy he is and how thankful we are for how hard he works for us.

But a couple of other comments I have is first of all to tell all you guys what beautiful daughters you have!! We have already been praying for both boys to have Godly wives when they grow up and I hadnt thought about adding on pro-bowhunting/outdoorswomen but now I will do that!

Secondly, Matt I saw your comment about not being able to handle two of them, now come on! You are a big guy, toughen up!! If Greg can do it every day surely you can buck up for a month or two!! Right?? You know I am just teasing you! We miss you, come back "home" soon!! You know the boys doing cooking or something wouldn't fly at our house! Gabe was watching Rudolph the Red-nose reindeer on TV the other night and he would start pointing at the TV every time a buck came on and say "boom, boom" with his little finger pointed out at the screen. Yes, he is my 20 month old hunter!! What can I say, "train up a child up in the way he should go and he will not depart from it." Greg and I believe and practice that in every sense of its meaning.
Old 12-06-2008, 05:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

i agree. my daughter was watching some turkey videos with me this spring and every time one would fall she would look at me and say "Awesome".

And now everytime i walk in the door from hunting its. "Did ya get one Daddy?"
almost kills me to say no cause i know she wants to go see and help.