Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I like to bowhunt

Old 12-05-2008, 10:33 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: I like to bowhunt

I wish you the best of luck this weekend Shadow, you've got a great attitude, especially for late in the season. It's easy to be optimistic and have a good outlook early on, but after a gruelng couple of months ... well, to still be having fun is awesome, Kudos to you.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thank you Sooner. I know most guys on here love bowhunting as well. We just get too caught up on here arguing over some crazy stuff. Its been awile so I might as well say it again...hunting is fun.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thats why I come here. Even with all the petty disagreements I KNOW everyone here loves hunting.

I have people who avoid me cause all I want to talk about is hunting and they don't even hunt. It's a sickness boys thats for sure. I have yet another load of wash working downstairs.

I've hunted harder this year than ever and I will be up in the AM ready to go when the alarm sings. Already thinking on where and what weapon I will be taking. Maybe the Hoyt, maybe the crossbow, or maybe eventhe shotgun but I will be out there.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:19 PM

Our season is closed for 2 more weeks!

I like to fly my RC airplanes... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsHEj-mz5mY

Hope to get into wood for some scouting.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Looking for hours 144 thru 145 tonight. I love hunting as well. Good luck, shoot straight, and stay safe.
Old 12-05-2008, 01:36 PM
Fork Horn

I've taken the week off of hunting while shotgun season is in....I don't feel safe especially with the majority of morons running around in their trucks or firing off slugs at running deer not taking into account that slugs might just hit something else instead; like me......we've had lots of people get shot I haven't heard of any fatal yet but some serious....anyways...the point of this post....this week is killing me...I need to get back out there; I feel the itch.
Old 12-05-2008, 05:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Go get em this weekend boys.....I forgot to tell you all something, I really like hunting in the freezing cold weather. And I like to drink beer on Friday nights after working 60+ hours in one week......YOU GOTTA love bowhunting baby! Enjoy yourselves.
Old 12-05-2008, 05:56 PM
Dominant Buck

Heck....what's it mean when you're excited about going.....and you're not even take "A" weapon?
Old 12-05-2008, 05:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Heck....what's it mean when you're excited about going.....and you're not even take "A" weapon?

It means you live for this stuff Jeff.....here here!

Old 12-05-2008, 06:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Awe put a sock in it [8D]best of luck to you to

Quick Reply: I like to bowhunt

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.