Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Would you??

Old 12-05-2008, 05:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Would you??

ya i am a hunter not a peta member. Might even do that hunt with a semi auto ar with a 10 round mag. Wonder how many i could drop.
I see nothing differnt then that call and any other. Kinda like being anti bait but sitting on a cut corn field when there is freshly cut corn all over the ground.
Old 12-05-2008, 05:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

I would lol.
Old 12-05-2008, 07:14 AM
Banned

Ok. when the magic call is made and the magic cologne is invented I will ponder the question. sorry.
Old 12-05-2008, 07:16 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: rybohunter

Food pantries are hurtin with all of the hungryunemployed people so the hunters feeding the hungry programs area gr8 reason to be not done hunting and get out there and shoot some does to help the needy.
Can't do that. BC says that is disrespectful to the animals and just feeds our desire to kill things.
lol