Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Would you??

Old 12-04-2008, 05:22 PM
Banned

Default RE: Would you??

ORIGINAL: LittleChief

ORIGINAL: NavyDeerHunter

ORIGINAL: LittleChief

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter
That is like comparing a certain cologne that one would wear and all girls would attack you.
Didn't work for you either, huh Don???
What Chief, that Old Spice did not work for you?
HA! [:@]
(Actually, I'm a Polo man myself.)
Curve man myself..chicks dig it. And girls..you want to drive your guy crazy..get Cool Water perfume.
Old 12-04-2008, 05:23 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: 2 Lunger

Are we getting bored guys? What is it with these questions lately!
Best post on here. Youu guys need to get out and hunt something.
Old 12-04-2008, 05:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Seriously, everyone who answered no is full of crap. I wonder, "if you put a deerstand up on your property and started killing booners out of it every year, would you quit hunting it because you wanted more of a challenge?" Hell no, you wouldnt!!!

Old 12-04-2008, 05:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Bet your butt I would...

And the guys that answered no, I don't believe you...

Just because they parade by, doesn't mean you have to kill them...
I promise that after skinning a dozen or so deer in a week, you'd slow down...

Frankly, you could sell this call and some hunters wouldn't be able to use it as well...

Another point to the guys that said "no"...Do you use a release??? Carbon arrows???
Scent cover??? Doe in Heat??? Camo???

See my point...Most have passed the point of saying that they wouldn't use a product at this point anyway...Most are already trying any dang thing they can get their hands on to see more deer...
Old 12-04-2008, 05:46 PM
Site Buck Guru

Can't hunt here at night and some of us may have filled all of the tags we desired to. Also,some of us have fun with this "intellectual" stuff. [:-]
Old 12-04-2008, 05:49 PM

ORIGINAL: GregH

Can't hunt here at night and some of us may have filled all of the tags we desired to.

Old 12-04-2008, 06:12 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: GregH

Can't hunt here at night and some of us may have filled all of the tags we desired to. Also,some of us have fun with this "intellectual" stuff. [:-]
I know, but seriously, might as well ask everyone if they would play the lottery if they could wave a magic wand and make all of the balls drop with their powerball numbers..ain't happening. BTW..racoonsare hunted at night and so are snipe. Food pantries are hurtin with all of the hungryunemployed people so the hunters feeding the hungry programs area gr8 reason to be not done hunting and get out there and shoot some does to help the needy.
Old 12-04-2008, 06:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

Nope.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:36 AM
Site Buck Guru

I know, but seriously, might as well ask everyone if they would play the lottery if they could wave a magic wand and make all of the balls drop with their powerball numbers..ain't happening. BTW..racoonsare hunted at night and so are snipe. Food pantries are hurtin with all of the hungryunemployed people so the hunters feeding the hungry programs area gr8 reason to be not done hunting and get out there and shoot some does to help the needy.
Well, this is a hunting web site not a "how to win the lottery" site. Besides that, raccoons and snipe don't interest me. I don't hunt for things that I don't eat. [8D]

I also don't hunt to feed the hungry. In my neck of the woods with the CWD scare, you can't find a place that does that. You can't hardly find a place that will process deer any more. The only deer I'll process are my own. With the moose, turkeys and the deer I've taken, my meat supply is stocked. I'm pretty much done hunting for the year.

If you want to keep telling me that a thread I posted in fun is trivial, it's your right.
Old 12-05-2008, 05:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

Food pantries are hurtin with all of the hungryunemployed people so the hunters feeding the hungry programs area gr8 reason to be not done hunting and get out there and shoot some does to help the needy.
Can't do that. BC says that is disrespectful to the animals and just feeds our desire to kill things.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.