Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

This Makes Me MAD!!

Old 12-03-2008, 07:35 PM
Fork Horn

Default This Makes Me MAD!!

DELETED FOR SKIRTING THE PROFANITY FILTER. Using symbols to skirt filter.
Old 12-03-2008, 07:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: This Makes Me MAD!!

Hmmm Interesting way to spell ass ****.
Old 12-03-2008, 07:55 PM
Dominant Buck

This was in WVA I assume.[&:][8D]
Old 12-03-2008, 07:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: magicman54494

Hmmm Interesting way to spell ass hole.
I just learned a new trick!!

You will find issues almost in any hunting woods. poo happens.
Old 12-03-2008, 08:01 PM
Fork Horn

i know the feeling man. some people have no respect. last year i trie getting my fiance into hunting. well we hunt public land and all that that intails. thsi public land was 460,000 square acres crisscrossed with logging roads. plenty of land to go around you say? na apparently not. i head down a deadend road, and make sure nobody else is there. this road gives access to mayb 3 or 4 acres of land. well i park and we head in. 30 minutes later i hear a deer blowing, and coming toward us. then boom....boom. i say maybe we walked in on somebody, lets ease out real quiet. well i see the guy on our walk out, less than 75 yards away and judging by where the deer lay he had been shooting almost right at us, only we were over a small hump out of sight. well i nod as we head out. then i get mad. this guy had parked in sight of my truck and walked right in on us, knowing full well we were in there. closest iv ever come to slashing somebodys tires lol
Old 12-03-2008, 08:16 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: okcaveman

i know the feeling man. some people have no respect. last year i trie getting my fiance into hunting. well we hunt public land and all that that intails. thsi public land was 460,000 square acres crisscrossed with logging roads. plenty of land to go around you say? na apparently not. i head down a deadend road, and make sure nobody else is there. this road gives access to mayb 3 or 4 acres of land. well i park and we head in. 30 minutes later i hear a deer blowing, and coming toward us. then boom....boom. i say maybe we walked in on somebody, lets ease out real quiet. well i see the guy on our walk out, less than 75 yards away and judging by where the deer lay he had been shooting almost right at us, only we were over a small hump out of sight. well i nod as we head out. then i get mad. this guy had parked in sight of my truck and walked right in on us, knowing full well we were in there. closest iv ever come to slashing somebodys tires lol
Yea i was wanting to fire about five rounds into the hill to make sure no deer would be within a 1 mile of there that day, lol
Old 12-03-2008, 08:24 PM
Typical Buck

people of that nature are like air they are all around us and that wont be the last one you meet. I would go talk to the land owner he was hunting on and get permission myself. That really made that guy look bad im sure and you acted in a resposible way good job
Old 12-03-2008, 08:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Next time that happens make sure he knows who you are. He has permission and your extended family owns the land right? Tell him that and also tell him people that act like this on our property have very few days left on OUR property. Then explain that you think its great that he's got his son out there ....... but you are also introducing someone new to the hunting community. I'll show you respect when you show me the same.

I would then tell him he was done for the day. Next time call me and tell me where you are going to be so I don't ruin your SONS hunt and you won't ruin my GF's hunt. Have a nice day.

Thats just me though. I don't own land but hunt on others...... If I don't show respect and try to work with other hunters....... I'm gone. There are 2 different groups that hunt this land. We have each others home #'s and cell ph #'s so we can communicate.
Old 12-03-2008, 08:42 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: sandilands

Next time that happens make sure he knows who you are. He has permission and your extended family owns the land right? Tell him that and also tell him people that act like this on our property have very few days left on OUR property. Then explain that you think its great that he's got his son out there ....... but you are also introducing someone new to the hunting community. I'll show you respect when you show me the same.

I would then tell him he was done for the day. Next time call me and tell me where you are going to be so I don't ruin your SONS hunt and you won't ruin my GF's hunt. Have a nice day.

Thats just me though. I don't own land but hunt on others...... If I don't show respect and try to work with other hunters....... I'm gone. There are 2 different groups that hunt this land. We have each others home #'s and cell ph #'s so we can communicate.
Sandi i agree completely, the land i usually hunt is two countys away and my family and another family both hunt it. We call before season and let everyone know whats goin on. This is down where she lives a ways away from where i hunt. I didnt know anyone was hunting there and the thing that really burned me was he saw us unlock the gates with keys so he knew we were surposed to be there. The guy was told by her dad that he was even alound to shoot deer on his side if they saw them over there. It was just uncalled for.
Old 12-03-2008, 08:59 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Carpmaster

ORIGINAL: magicman54494

Hmmm Interesting way to spell ass hole.
I just learned a new trick!!

You will find issues almost in any hunting woods. poo happens.
I'd advise against it.

Quick Reply: This Makes Me MAD!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.