Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What Deer Do You Remember Most

Old 12-03-2008, 06:38 PM
Typical Buck

Default What Deer Do You Remember Most

Out of the deer yoiu have takne what one do you remember most?

Mine was my first deer it was a 75lb doe I shot with a bow when I was 15. No one in my family hunts and I did it all on my own. It was a true accomplishment in my book. It was my third year of hunting and my first shot at a deer. (5 yards)
Old 12-03-2008, 06:42 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: What Deer Do You Remember Most

Currently the one I remember the most isn't one I've put a tag on. In fact, there are several that keep a spot in my soul that I never arrowed. I have 5, soon to be 7 shoulder mounts, 2 Euro mounts and all others on plagues. I can look at them and remember each of them in detail about that day, the shot etc... they all hold a place in my heart but if I had to currently pin down one, it was the Booner I put an arrow over on my trip to IL.
Old 12-03-2008, 06:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

All of "em first to my last I'm a deer hunter.
Old 12-03-2008, 06:46 PM
Typical Buck

I agree with both I have several mounts and 5 p&y bucks. 2 Days ago I missed a buck that would score over 170 gross and they all hold a place in my heart even small deer that I have watched grow. I still think that there is one that alawys will hold a special spot.
Old 12-03-2008, 06:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

My last one. I'm getting old and my memory is failing me[8D]
Old 12-03-2008, 06:49 PM

The one I rememberer the most is my first deer. I can still remember the hunt like it just happened. My first bowbuck I shot this year is a close second but I'll never forget the first one.
Old 12-03-2008, 06:51 PM
Typical Buck

The picture says it all...

Old 12-03-2008, 06:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Currently the one I remember the most isn't one I've put a tag on.... but if I had to currently pin down one, it was the Booner I put an arrow over on my trip to IL.
And mine has to be the 150"+ buck Imissedlow on justlast week. It was the shot I have always dreamed I'd getsomeday.It was without a doubt the biggest buck I've ever shot at. Oh well, I'll getanother chance like itagain sometime. This bowhunting is good stuff!
Old 12-03-2008, 06:55 PM
Typical Buck

you cant beat that pwrstk350 you will have alot of great memories now. Way to get that kid in the woods and show em the finer things in life
Old 12-03-2008, 06:58 PM
Site Buck Guru

My first and my last. Actually I remember most all of them since I have all of their antlers mounted.

Quick Reply: What Deer Do You Remember Most

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.