Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

is there really any explantion for this?

Old 11-21-2008, 03:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default is there really any explantion for this?

so far this year on the 100 sum acres i bow hunt on my grandfather an i have seen 5 different bucks busted up... 2 would be 8 points with there whole side broke off .(there opposite sides from one another)... a 4 pt has his main beam broke off, an 2 spikes have a broke spike.......is there a lack of nutrition or something of that nature,,, a bigger buck beaten everybody up( although i dont see him messin with 2 lil spikes) or is it jus happen to be a crazy year... ideas?..... one good thing bout this land its 6 pt or better so them 8pts that would get shot by the gunners will be same until next year
Old 11-21-2008, 04:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: is there really any explantion for this?

Just sounds like some very aggrisive bucks to me, doesn't have to be a bigger buck. Most farms have 1 or 2 realy aggressive bucks on them but it sounds like there are a few that wont back down to me.. Walt