Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I WAS RIGHT!!!!

Old 11-17-2008, 12:45 PM
Fork Horn

Default I WAS RIGHT!!!!

For all the hates out there who said I didnt know what I was talking about MATTHEWS had to have put a dual cam on there bow to achieve 360FPS. So as I said to all who said they didnt know where I got my info from 4 years Mechanical Engineer pennstate. I would like to think I know what im talking about.
Old 11-17-2008, 12:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I WAS RIGHT!!!!

Your degree wasn't in spelling, or grammar.
Old 11-17-2008, 12:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good point, Kyle.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:03 PM
Fork Horn

I was typing fast idiot. I dont always spell correctly when typing. I went to school for engineering not typing loser. OK...Good.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:08 PM
Typical Buck

I went to school for engineering not typing loser. OK...Good.
ok we all get it you have an engineering degree...us slow folks picked up on that the fifteenth time you said it but theres no need to be an ass about it
Old 11-17-2008, 01:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: nissan300ztt

I was typing fast idiot. I dont always spell correctly when typing. I went to school for engineering not typing loser. OK...Good.
Despite your spelling skills you may want to check the rules of this forum. Name calling isn't really allowed, and besides most of us left that behind in grade school, engineering degree or not.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Okay, awesome. I'm glad we got that cleared up.

Good luck on your January moose hunt in Montreal.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

For all the hates out there who said I didnt know what I was talking about MATTHEWS had to have put a dual cam on there bow to achieve 360FPS. So as I said to all who said they didnt know where I got my info from 4 years Mechanical Engineer pennstate. I would like to think I know what im talking about.
Does It really matter If It's a single or a dual cam? Why the fuss over It? Some of you die hard compounders are really "nuts" If you ask me. Bash this, bash that If It's not my bow of choice!! Unreal! Some people need a life.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:16 PM
Fork Horn

Does It really matter If It's a single or a dual cam? Why the fuss over It? Some of you die hard compounders are really "nuts" If you ask me. Bash this, bash that If It's not my bow of choice!! Unreal! Some people need a life.
I understand that. But the other day in one of the other posts I was mentionion to someone else about dual cam and single cam. And they told me my facts were way off and they didnt know where I got my info from. I just hate people that discredit someone because they dont know. Im sorry ive never been one to being told im wrong put lightly. Just hate it.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MN/Kyle

Your degree wasn't in spelling, or grammar.
Or candor.

On subject though, Shultzy is somewhat right, what is the fuss over, it's a PSE with harmonic dampeners.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.