Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I WAS RIGHT!!!!

Old 11-17-2008, 01:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I WAS RIGHT!!!!

Noone believed they were going to put out a single cam that shot 360 did they? If they did they need their head examined. Just about impossible from a single cam. I'm a mathews shooter and I love them, but that 5" BH is gonna be a joke to shoot.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yippy!
Old 11-17-2008, 02:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: nissan300ztt

For all the hates out there who said I didnt know what I was talking about MATTHEWS had to have put a dual cam on there bow to achieve 360FPS. So as I said to all who said they didnt know where I got my info from 4 years Mechanical Engineer pennstate. I would like to think I know what im talking about.
I don't know what this has to do with bow hunting, or even bows... other than the fact that it wasn't really a secret they were developing a dual cam... they realeased a mission bow with dual cams over a month ago.

But just to make you feel good about yourself... here's a cookie...

Old 11-17-2008, 02:24 PM
Boone & Crockett

Shezzzz, why even pacify it Send this thread to the mod room please.
Old 11-17-2008, 03:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

That is a giant cookie.
Old 11-17-2008, 03:14 PM
Fork Horn

yummy!!!
Old 11-17-2008, 03:56 PM

ORIGINAL: nissan300ztt

Does It really matter If It's a single or a dual cam? Why the fuss over It? Some of you die hard compounders are really "nuts" If you ask me. Bash this, bash that If It's not my bow of choice!! Unreal! Some people need a life.
I understand that. But the other day in one of the other posts I was mentionion to someone else about dual cam and single cam. And they told me my facts were way off and they didnt know where I got my info from. I just hate people that discredit someone because they dont know. Im sorry ive never been one to being told im wrong put lightly. Just hate it.
That was I, and it was about your tangent over block targets, and crossbows, and just get a bowtech.

I thought you said you werea truck driver as well, so are we an engineer on the side?

I agree Schultz.

That low BH is going to kill most shooters, but for little peoplewith smaller DLs and lighter poundages, it should be just the ticket to help them get some more performance out of their smaller measurements.

LMAO Swamp, can I have a cookie as well? (assuming you went ahead and bought a dozen or so)
Old 11-17-2008, 03:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: TEmbry

LMAO Swamp, can I have a cookie as well? (assuming you went ahead and bought a dozen or so)
Brother I got a whole damn box!

Other thing I can't figure out is why a mechanical engineer with two or three bow techs doesn't have enough scratch sitting around to take a picture of the P&Y buck they shot the other day.... sounds shady...waitin on that film....
Old 11-17-2008, 04:46 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: MN/Kyle

Your degree wasn't in spelling, or grammar.
LOL[8D][8D][8D]
Old 11-17-2008, 06:38 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: SwampCollie

ORIGINAL: TEmbry

Brother I got a whole damn box!

Other thing I can't figure out is why a mechanical engineer with two or three bow techs doesn't have enough scratch sitting around to take a picture of the P&Y buck they shot the other day.... sounds shady...waitin on that film....
I killed a 2990" monster last night, no pictures, video or proof of any kind though.