Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Matthews set to leave Archery world in dust??

Old 11-13-2008, 12:25 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Matthews set to leave Archery world in dust??

I thought about doing a blind folded test myself, and yes Mathews grip might give theres away along with the lack of sound and lack of vibration.lol....

All kidding aside, brand loyalty is as american as it gets, im sure there are guys on here that will only drive a ford or a chevy and so on. I have a friend that wont even look at anything besides Mathews bows cause he loves them and has never had a problem with them, no broken limbs on his bows.

But if Mathews comes out with a bow that has the "wow" effect then they got it!!! I give credit to any company, any company at all that makes a better product that pushes the envolope to improve the over all performance of everyone.

And the world wont be left in the dust, as some of you have said it wont take long for everyone to copy them...Again....
Old 11-13-2008, 12:29 PM

ORIGINAL: crenshaw
And the world wont be left in the dust, as some of you have said it wont take long for everyone to copy them...Again....
Us Bowtech guys can only hope.
Old 11-13-2008, 12:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: NY/Al

ORIGINAL: TEmbry

I think an awesome and amusing test for the next GTG is to have a blindfolded bow test....

But everyone would know whenthey had a mathews, because that hunk of walnut is not mistakeable.[8D]
Haha. I was thinking the same thing.