Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

delete

Old 11-03-2008, 08:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: kspolicemans deer?

Who cares?!?! Its one freak'n deer! I cant believe this many threads and posts are being givin to one deer, that in the end, amounted to one fuzzy cell phone pic of a skull cap and horns

Jeez, theres a whole gallery on HN, packed w/ member's photos, of big bucks with the hunter posing w/ the whole deer intact. Wouldnt one's time be better spent there?
Old 11-03-2008, 08:21 PM
Fork Horn

Guys I saw the deer this morning. It was definately legit. He was in uniform as he said he would be. And it definately was huge. I feel that some of us need to just let things go. It's his deer and he has a choice to show it to us or not. I wanted to see them as bad as everyone else but it's a little uncalled for when people run him off.

If you get on here KSPOLICEMAN, I wanted to congratulate you on a giant buck. He dwarfed my deer.

Mitch
Old 11-03-2008, 08:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Like I told you earlier mj469, people are really pathetic at times!![>:]
Old 11-03-2008, 08:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

This is pretty much unbelievable. Congrats to our uniformed member, thats all im gunna say.
Old 11-03-2008, 08:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

The first page of my post of my BIL's 174 I got questioned photoshop.......I threatened to pull it....I meant it, the bull**** only goes so far guys, too many question honesty anymore and then we have tomorrow with the sheeples elction, I dont get it, why would WE post fake pics??? I dont blame the guy!
Old 11-03-2008, 08:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mj469

Guys I saw the deer this morning. It was definately legit. He was in uniform as he said he would be. And it definately was huge. I feel that some of us need to just let things go. It's his deer and he has a choice to show it to us or not. I wanted to see them as bad as everyone else but it's a little uncalled for when people run him off.

If you get on here KSPOLICEMAN, I wanted to congratulate you on a giant buck. He dwarfed my deer.

Mitch
You mean you seen the antlers...there was no deer attached to it....I understand the yotes got to it...whatever, when you get on here and drag this out for a week with promises of pics and video, and never produce it, what are we to think? and I PM'd him to offer my help in uploading this stuff, he never responded, and this is after he requested help in doing so. So throw me in fire for being "one of those guys", but he never helped his case at all.
Old 11-03-2008, 08:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: solocamcan

Mitch
You mean you seen the antlers...there was no deer attached to it....I understand the yotes got to it...whatever, when you get on here and drag this out for a week with promises of pics and video, and never produce it, what are we to think? and I PM'd him to offer my help in uploading this stuff, he never responded, and this is after he requested help in doing so. So throw me in fire for being "one of those guys", but he never helped his case at all.
Thats harsh!
Old 11-03-2008, 08:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sometimes the PM thing doesnt work, and it seems that he talked to me and Schultzy and got his pics up here
Old 11-03-2008, 08:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Carpmaster

ORIGINAL: solocamcan

Mitch
Thats harsh!
How is that Harsh? I hope he did kill it, but he could clear this whole thing up by following through with what he told all of us, but for whatever reason, he won't and that's his choice.
Old 11-03-2008, 08:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Maybe I have more faith in our fellow bowhunters, i dont feel everyone is a liar and a cheat...... nothing personal!

Quick Reply: delete

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.