Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Would you help a fellow member of this site

Old 10-28-2008, 07:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Would you help a fellow member of this site

It would be an honor to try and help a fellow forum member out. I am the first guy my buds call to track and drag deer and I love it.

I would/couldwalk someone to a stand with some potential and give them a Major Atta Boy if they connected. It might only happen once but there is no one here who I wouldn't try and set up

If anyone needs help in the Boston area give me a shout.

Old 10-28-2008, 07:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

I would help a fellow hunter out from this site. Sounds like it would be fun actually. It is more about the experience than the hunt its self
Old 10-28-2008, 07:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

I had to answer maybe even though I would happily share my knowledge, and my special spots,on the public lands I hunt with almost everyone here. There are some members, though, that I would have to politely decline to help.
Old 10-28-2008, 07:39 AM
Fork Horn

During the bow season i hunt Quantico, and I would be more than happy to help anyone find their way around there. I only know a handful of spots, but they have definitely proven for me. So my answer is absolutely!

Old 10-28-2008, 07:54 AM
Fork Horn

I voted no, but that's because I'm already a guest on the property I hunt. It is private land and nobody else is allowed on it. If I hunted state land, I would gladly help someone out.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:12 AM
Typical Buck

Ok, I voted yes, and thats because of a few reasons, one being that I was fortunate enough to be helped by another member on here, bawanajim. Im a nice person to begin with and want to help others in our sport and encourage new people to get into our sport. there would be some limitations on how much I would help, but it would be hard for me to turn my back on someone if I was able to help.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Although I only hunt public land, I have already helped 2-3 people this year...sending them maps and directions to places. We owe it to each other to help each other out when we are in a pinch.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:24 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-28-2008, 09:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

As some others have said depending on the member I said yes. Most guys on here I'd be glad to take to any spot I have and put them in my best stand. In doing so I think a lot of guys here would get a new appreciation for how pressured property is in a highly populated area.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yes as I hunt a lot of public land I'd welcome a hunting buddy!

My private farms that I have secured on my own, allow only me to hunt them. Now had I had a buddy at the time when we were inquiring, and he helped secure some lands too..of course, I'd welcome the help!

Sometimes a fresh set of eyes would really help dictate strategy.

Quick Reply: Would you help a fellow member of this site

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.