Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Just get out there and hunt

Old 10-27-2008, 09:03 AM
Fork Horn

Default Just get out there and hunt

Hey all,

I just want to say something concerning all these posts of people asking whether to hunt or not concerning weather conditions.To these postsI would like to sayGET OUT THERE AND HUNT! Weather conditions such as: Hot/Cold/Rain/Snow/Hail/Thunderstorm/Wind have never stopped me from hunting. I can understand if the weather conditions are life threatening and in that case Im notrecommending going out to hunt in those cases.

Overall, anytime Iget to spendoutdoors huntingischerished and I don't let weather conditions stop me from doingthe one thing I love to do this time of year.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Just get out there and hunt

I plan on it.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:34 AM

+2 I thought the wind might be a little strong but, the temp, and cloudy conditions could not be better. Plan on being in the stand about 2pm. Good Luck to everyone.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

TomKat +3--I am heading out today with some good wind gusts. In fact, something is really pulling me to the woods today. First time in over 3 weeks I really feel something big is going to happen to me today. I expect to see deer. Its on!
Old 10-27-2008, 09:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

Wish I could go! This was the first weekend that I was going to get the chance to hunt all weekend, but nooooooooo! Been on the couch since Friday afternoon. Dont know et what I have, I am going to thr Dr. today. I cant even walk up on filght of stairs without just about passingout. Real short of breath, sweaty, sore chest........ Hopefully its nothing, and I can get out sometime this week. Have fun out there guys. Shoot one for me.
Old 10-27-2008, 10:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

I understand exactly where you coming from but certain weather condition's I do not think Is suitable to hunt In. Rain and strong winds are no no's In my book. That's just me.