Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hoyt website updated....

Old 10-22-2008, 08:18 PM

Default Hoyt website updated....

The 2009 Hoyt lineup is now posted on their website.

www.hoyt.com

Nothing all that impressive, but I've ordered an AlphaMax 35. I can't wait to get it. I believe that's gonna be a very sweet shooting bow.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Hoyt website updated....

Thanks,I will be checking it out.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

SWEET! it looks like a bowtech almost
Old 10-22-2008, 08:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Mobow,do you have a pic of the APG black out? They don't show one on their site that I can find,not even when you click on it.I think this will look awesome but can't find a pic of it.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:45 PM
Fork Horn

Nothing all that impressive, but I've ordered an AlphaMax 35.
Just wondering, did youorder this bowbefore shooting it? Nothing against you for doing that but just seems kinda crazy knowing that you want it before even testing it out. Ya never know it might not live up to what you think it might be. I would shoot it first.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think I may get the AlphaMax, looks sweet, can't wait to shot it.

Old 10-22-2008, 08:51 PM

ORIGINAL: mobow

Nothing all that impressive, but I've ordered an AlphaMax 35. I can't wait to get it.
that sounds weird put back to back...but I have similar feelings. Im not terribly impressed,great bow no doubt (it is a Hoyt afterall)but I got my hopes too high this year I think. But on the other hand, Im dieing to have one to try out.[8D]
Old 10-22-2008, 09:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

I believe the pocket system giving it somewhat of a cenetrpivot will be an improvement in shootability.I just wish they would have tried to put a little more umph in it.Not a speed guy but I was hoping to shoot 53#'s around 250-260 with a 400 grain arrow at my 28" draw.Guess I will just have to bump the poundage a little to get it there.[:-]
Old 10-22-2008, 09:03 PM
Typical Buck

Gee I thought they were out of business....

I'm curious about this APG black out meself. Is it a camo bow with black limbs? Or verse-visa?? I been wanting an all black hunting stick for years, and they finally do it. I may go that route with an Amax 32.

And yes 07tomkat, us Hoyt guys will buy their bows without shooting them. They feel that good to us. It's like they build them especially for us. [8D]

ORIGINAL: TFOX

Mobow,do you have a pic of the APG black out? They don't show one on their site that I can find,not even when you click on it.I think this will look awesome but can't find a pic of it.
Old 10-22-2008, 09:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Mikey S.

Gee I thought they were out of business....

I'm curious about this APG black out meself. Is it a camo bow with black limbs? Or verse-visa?? I been wanting an all black hunting stick for years, and they finally do it. I may go that route with an Amax 32.

And yes 07tomkat, us Hoyt guys will buy their bows without shooting them. They feel that good to us. It's like they build them especially for us. [8D]

ORIGINAL: TFOX

Going off what they have done previously with their target blacked out bows,the camo would be the center and fade to black at the end of the riser and have black limbs.That to me would be awesome but I have no real idea if that is what they are doing.

I myself would have no fear of ordering this bow without shooting it because I know what Hoyt does and I like it.I can look at the numbers and design and know I will like it.BUT,if Mobow doesn't like it,he is in a position(I believe)that he most likelly doesn't have to take it.

Quick Reply: Hoyt website updated....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.