Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

WHAT A CRAPPY SEASON!!!!!!!!

Old 10-20-2008, 01:11 PM
Spike

Default WHAT A CRAPPY SEASON!!!!!!!!

I tell you what yall, this season has turned out to be a disaster,tell ya why!!!
Last night(sunday-10-19-08) I arrowed a buck at 20 yds around 7pm, watched him trot 130yds with his tail tucked between his legs to a tree line. I gave him a hour and we went looking, to make a long story short we followed a blood trail with bubbles in it till about 10:30pm without luck. Went to go back to my grandfathers property this morning to continue the search ,and was told by my grandfather no more hunting the property (after 17yrs) due to making my step grandmother upset (shes an ANTI HUNTER).So I lost my only spot and tracked the deer for almost a mile with still no luck,What a crappy season!!!!!