Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

what would you do

Old 10-15-2008, 05:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default what would you do

we got some rain today it is going to rain all night stop about 4 am then stay cloudy with a high of 65 hitting 60 about noon and a low of around 50 tonight. It has been warm and sunny highs anywhere from 70 to 85. no rain for around a week or so.

I hunt a trail coming across a creek that has been around 6 inchs till we get this rain tonigh. i do not think it will go up alot it is coming out of a lake that is a little low anyway.

Would you hunt what can i expect will they hit hard after they rain spots a few hours before sunrise wait till sunrise or when will they move
Old 10-15-2008, 06:01 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: what would you do

I'd be sitting in my stand when the rain stopped if I could be. I know that's early....but it could as easily end at 5 or 6. Just watch the radar.......and if you can....be in a stand when the rain stops.

They'll get up and move when it stops.
Old 10-15-2008, 06:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: what would you do

Ohh heck rain or no rain i will be there a hour before dawn. IF it is raining i might go with the pop up.
ORIGINAL: GMMAT

I'd be sitting in my stand when the rain stopped if I could be. I know that's early....but it could as easily end at 5 or 6. Just watch the radar.......and if you can....be in a stand when the rain stops.

They'll get up and move when it stops.