Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Doe Down on Video. (Videos and Pics)

Old 10-14-2008, 10:48 AM

Default RE: Doe Down on Video. (Videos and Pics)

Always look forward to these videos you've been putting out. Nice job.

BTW, Nice meeting you yesterday, wish I would have had more time to BS.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Rob-Congrats on a nice doe and a great shot! That was really fun to watch. You guys are sure doing it right when it comes to this video thing.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

Nice video. Good job!
Old 10-14-2008, 11:09 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

Nice work guys! It's weird seeing that spot without any food in it this year?
Great shot and good footage but give Ben just a small sack TAP for not getting down tighter on the deer before you shot.
Way to hang tight on the animl as it ran away though that camera arm must be very fluid. I've seen veteran production crews punt that one more times than not.

Is that the first doe you've shot on that property?[:-]
The arm is very fluid, kudos to Pass_Thru for his product. (Camera arm).

Matt, that is the first doe in a very, very long time. Since pre '2000 for sure. It just wasn't necessary but I'm seeing an abundance this year.

I said the same thing to Ben for the zoom on the shot, it could have been slightly tighter but his concern as he said was getting the animal leaving. This is only his second attempt so I say Awesome job.

Your rest sounded loud, to me. Must be the proximity to the mic.
No MN, it's loud, I've shot this bow so damn much it wore out the shrink wrap on the prongs, I'll fix that tonight.

Whats up with that buck??? His tail never moves and it stuck in the half up position. Usually when a deer moves it wags its tail before they move and that buck's tail never even twitched. I would say there is some sore of muscle damage. Who ever shot that deer should try and get out there and finish him off. Just my opinion is all.
V8, he was wagging his tail plenty prior to coming out of the woods. That's how I spotted him. I'll check the rest of the footage to see. We videoed him much longer than we've shown. Also, if I suspected in the least that this animal was suffering I would have shot and tagged him in a heart beat. I had ample opportunity to watch him. My cousin shot this buck Friday morning.

Great work guys. Cool footage all the way around. Ben good job. Way to pull back and find the doe as she fled and then push back in on her to capture her dropping.

Rob, I love the reaction. That right there is what hunting is all about.

Congrats to both of you.
Thanks Bry, I was hoping you'd chime in on it. Ben did great.

I wonder what broadhead he was using?
Muzzy 100 grain 3 blade, I asked and quizzed him on his assessment and just another example how the eyes don't see what happened. He said he hit it high above the shoulder after his arrow hit a sapling. Keep that in mind for the arrows path, it could have been kicked up.

Always look forward to these videos you've been putting out. Nice job.

BTW, Nice meeting you yesterday, wish I would have had more time to BS.
It was nice meeting you Kevin, lol everyone, funny story, I was working in a neighboring town when a car pulled over and a guy get's out and says Rob? Kevin recognized me from the forums and introduced himself. Very cool.

Thanks Brett, Greg, everyone. I'm happy you enjoy them.

Old 10-14-2008, 11:13 AM
Fork Horn

Very, very cool...thanks for making my Tuesday go by a bit faster. Congrats on that doe...she's quite the trophy.

Very impressed by the quality guys...thanks for sharing!!
Old 10-14-2008, 12:01 PM
Typical Buck

Great work guys. It is amazing that buck is still alive. Maybe somebody will shoot it laterthis yearto prove where the arrow went.I doesn't look wounded.
Old 10-14-2008, 12:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

Excellent stuff guys!! Congratulation's Rob on a fine doe and also kudo's to Ben on getting some fantastic footage!!
Old 10-14-2008, 01:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice shot and video work.
Old 10-14-2008, 01:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Great video & congratulations on your doe Rob!
Old 10-14-2008, 02:13 PM
Typical Buck

Once again, thanks for sharing. Great picture of the doe and you. Was that a still on the video or another camera as that is a great picture. Good lighting and background.

Quick Reply: Doe Down on Video. (Videos and Pics)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.