Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Sometimes I wonder

Old 10-12-2008, 07:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Sometimes I wonder

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

Brent, just go punch him in the mouth! [8D]

**Disclaimer*** The above was an inside joke. Any similarity between this joke and a real life situation is purely coincidental. If this offends you, BITE ME [:-]
Are you sure you're a preacher?????
Old 10-12-2008, 07:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: LittleChief

**Disclaimer*** The above was an inside joke. Any similarity between this joke and a real life situation is purely coincidental. If this offends you, BITE ME [:-]
Tony, you know I get you to take care of my light work, Heck Ill put you in my best stand while youre down here [8D]
Old 10-12-2008, 07:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

why do people keep asking me that?

I actually believe that wants us to enjoy our relationship to Him .. I see too many miserable "Christians" ....what's the draw???

and Brent, say the word ...I'll open a can [>:]

Old 10-12-2008, 07:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

why do people keep asking me that?

I actually believe that wants us to enjoy our relationship to Him .. I see too many miserable "Christians" ....what's the draw???

and Brent, say the word ...I'll open a can [>:]
If it is the guy I think it is then he is about 5' 9" and 220, I look down to see him. There is one guy on that club that I have no problem with, and he is a great guy. I am gonna go talk with him about the stand tomorrow afternoon, if it is not his, then game on.
Old 10-12-2008, 08:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

I know this isn't what you want to hear, but you can't really do anything about it, since it's not on the property you have permission to. And unless you went off of your property, and sat in his stand, you have no idea where his shots are. Stuff looks way different on the ground than they do 15' up.
I know it's kind of a d*** move on his part, but from your story it sounded to me like you were going to hang a stand right off his property also.
JMO
Old 10-12-2008, 08:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have been on that property (legally) to retrieve my deer and as a guest of the club (my buddy). When you sit in the middle of an old cutover that has grown back to head high, I can assuredly say that he has no shots other than on my land. I set up about 50 yards off of the property line,and just went back there to find a better tree when I spotted the stand, I never said I was going to hunt the line. There is a difference between 10 ft. off the property line and 50 yards, at 50 yards I can not shoot anything off of their land, it has to come to mine to be in range.
Old 10-12-2008, 08:39 PM
Typical Buck

My family's property borders a hunting club also( they're land is a corn field right where i\'m talking about) we've had a box blind about 75yards off the property line so we can get a shot while the deer start to move out to feed in the corn field, then the club made a box blind 25 yards off the line on their side, we cant do anything about it but it gets to ya when they come in with a white ford taurus at 730 just after it get light.

not sure if that made sense, but i know it can be frustrating when some people don't think of others when making decisions.
Old 10-13-2008, 04:27 AM
Boone & Crockett

Make your own sign:
POSTED NO SHOOTING ALLOWED ON THIS PROPERTY FROM ACROSS PROPERTY LINES-PERMISSION NEEDED TOTRACK WOUNDED GAME -WILL PROSACUTE ALL VIOLATORS
Old 10-13-2008, 04:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Is there maybe a way you can hoist something up, on your side, in his shooting lane? Nothing big enough to scare the deer; just something to be RIGHT between his stand and anything on your property. Something like a big branch with alot of spread, so it looks natural but so he can't get a shot through it. And keep it far enough from the property line so he can't come over and move it.
Old 10-13-2008, 05:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Believe it or not, even if you/he shoot a deer and it runs to property you don't have permission to hunt, you still cant go get it. If the land owner said NO you cant come on my property to get a dead deer, there is nothing you can do. Now he doesn't want to get caught with that deer, then that would be a problem for him if he doesn't have a tag. If he does he better tag it. NY DEC ( Department of Environmental and Conservation )told me this a couple of years ago. Just an FYI for you all.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.