Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Worst hunt EVER!!

Old 10-12-2008, 07:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Worst hunt EVER!!

Mister Booze will do strange things. Payback this time there for real that is a funny story. I gess you will still hunt with you so called Hunting Buddy!! LOL!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 10-12-2008, 07:46 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: mrjones

I cracked up when i read this post! Now that sounds like me and my buddy! We do crap like that all of the time and have the same type of humor. However, ruining your stand location like that was over the line. Most of our pranks etc., are not during the actual hunt but maybe afterwards like claiming to have killed a buck and going back into the woods at dark to look for nothing! Stuff like that. although we do push the envelope at times. but that's why we are best friends.
If you made me search for a shot buck that didnt exist id say you were over the line. lol.
Old 10-12-2008, 08:53 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: mrjones

I cracked up when i read this post! Now that sounds like me and my buddy! We do crap like that all of the time and have the same type of humor. However, ruining your stand location like that was over the line. Most of our pranks etc., are not during the actual hunt but maybe afterwards like claiming to have killed a buck and going back into the woods at dark to look for nothing! Stuff like that. although we do push the envelope at times. but that's why we are best friends.
i fell for that one this morning [:@]
man, it was 76 degrees today, bugs were everywhere, and i had to look for a doe for about a half hour and we couldn't find blood so we gave up.. due to the reason i found out there was no doe....
Old 10-12-2008, 09:59 PM
Fork Horn

woow....you guys are making me thankful i hunt alone haha