Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Is this poaching?

Old 10-10-2008, 12:01 PM
Banned

Default RE: Is this poaching?

Thanks Jeff..you are all so right. They are cut legally too. Just lies and deciet really can cause havoc in a persons life. Jesus says, the "Devil is the father of all lies."..............I know, I was married to her. Have a gr8 weekend and like I said, call me any time if you want tips on how to start your own pest control business.
don
Old 10-10-2008, 12:22 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Hey Don. Seriously....and with NO malice.....the sooner you can remove ANY and ALL ties with "this individual".....the better off you're gonna be.

I told you that a little while back......and I mean it even more, today. YOU will be much better off.

If you need to get this off your chest.....and you can do it anonymously......then I guess just go for it. If I had to give my name.....I'd hang up.

I mean this nicely. As fast as you need to forget about this. You know WAY too much detail, already. I hope you trust my intentions are sincere.
Best free advice you're going to get. Your losing respect of many members here.
Don's it's time to man up and let her go.

You posted before me, good luck and I hope you find your peace.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:36 PM
Typical Buck

Is this the whole ex-spouse issue?

Yes, this person is in the wrong.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Let it go.....it is only hurting you at this point. Some people just can't do what it takes when it comes to marriage. Unfortunately the other person ususally finds out too late and under bad circumstances. One thing I will say and it helped me through my divorce is don't be selective about what scripture your reading because it seems to me thatyou overlooked the part about forgiveness.That doesn't mean you have to like the situation but forgiving someone will help you more than thembecause it will allow you tolet go of theanger/hurt in your heartwhich canconsume you. What's done is done, wish her welland move on with your life,good luck.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:39 PM
Boone & Crockett

I agree with the rest Don, let it go. It's not worth it and this is no place to air dirty laundry.