Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

TreeWalker Treestands/Equalizer Stands

Old 10-09-2008, 10:46 AM
Typical Buck

Default TreeWalker Treestands/Equalizer Stands

Have any of you guys heard or used any of these stands? I'm looking for a stand to replace my Summit bushmaster. Take a look at the site and let me know what you guys think of the 16 lb. models. They look well built and comfortable. Here is the link:

http://www.treewalkertreestands.com/
Old 10-09-2008, 10:53 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-09-2008, 10:57 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: TreeWalker Treestands

Yeah that was one of the drawbacks I had. Stands I have usef with those type of cable don't feel too sturdy to me.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:11 AM
Typical Buck

Replace your Bushmaster with a new summit like the Viper or Razor, or even check out the Equalizer line of stands. Heard some good stuff about them too.

https://www.equalizertreestands.com/index.php

ORIGINAL: Kamil

Have any of you guys heard or used any of these stands? I'm looking for a stand to replace my Summit bushmaster. Take a look at the site and let me know what you guys think of the 16 lb. models. They look well built and comfortable. Here is the link:

http://www.treewalkertreestands.com/
Old 10-10-2008, 04:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Not a bad looking stand, but they kinda of look like a gorilla stand. I had one of them and it wasntvery comfortable
Old 10-10-2008, 05:51 AM
Dominant Buck

Looks like very tight quarters to me. Platform looks small compared to the guys feet. I don't think it would be very comfortable.
Old 10-10-2008, 07:28 AM

ORIGINAL: davidmil

Looks like very tight quarters to me. Platform looks small compared to the guys feet. I don't think it would be very comfortable.
My thoughts as well. I don't think that web seat would be very comfortable for a long sit either, IMO - but they do have a more comfortable pad that you can get separate at least.
Old 10-10-2008, 07:42 AM
Typical Buck

Get an Equalizer. You will not be sorry.

Best climbing stand in the world!
Old 10-10-2008, 08:24 AM
Typical Buck

I just took a look at the Equalizer and must say I'm kinda impressed, but I wanna know from you guys that own it how does that leveling system work in reality?
Old 10-10-2008, 08:58 AM
Typical Buck

A lot of guys on here were chatting about them last year and seemed to like them. Leveling system didn't seem to get any complaints. Some guys complained about the seats, but they just added a seat off their old summits or api's and problems solved. I keep threatening to buy one, but I'm the type that likes to see something and mess with it before I lay down the dough, and you just can't go look at those stands at cabelas or some other place. I may end up buying one soon though, just to try it out. I got their dvd last year, seems like a cool stand. I'd just like to see it in person first.

Quick Reply: TreeWalker Treestands/Equalizer Stands

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.