Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Zaft buck downgraded

Old 03-29-2003, 04:55 AM
Banned

Default RE: Zaft buck downgraded

Buckmagnet, if you look at the number of reads this posting has, it is approaching the 2000 mark. The thread that has the second most is the moderator cup at approximately 1400. It seems to me this is anything but a dead issue since this thread is commanding by far the most amount of interest. It' s nice to see the moderators are letting people voice their opinions, regardless of whether or not they agree with what is being said. Oh and since you don' t seem to be able to count that high I should point something else out you may not be aware of. Your computer knows you are a member when you log on because you have a cookie specific to this site. Now if I became a member under another name I would have to delete the first cookie so the cookie refers to the new name. Then when I went back to my old name I would have to re-register in order to get it back in the original name which would cause my profile to state that I became a member on the date the new cookie was issued. But if you look at the information you' ll see that I have been a member for a while. Just look by my name. So much for your theory. You really should try and understand that computer you' re working on. It almost looks like there' s a conspiracy by a few to try and get rid of all the Zaft threads on all the hunting forums everywhere......lol. What is it about the Zaft supporters that they won' t let others voice their opinions because if you look at all the other forums on the net, there' s always a few loudmouths that are cutting down those who think Zaft has no claim and are always asking the editors to delete the thread. Why is that?
Old 03-29-2003, 05:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Buckmagnet, if you look at the number of reads this posting has, it is approaching the 2000 mark. The thread that has the second most is the moderator cup at approximately 1400. It seems to me this is anything but a dead issue since this thread is commanding by far the most amount of interest.

Is that your goal , to see how many pages of useless dribble you get on your threads? Your real agenda has shown itself

Take the number of views and compare it to the number of replies and it should tell you something!

bye!
Old 03-29-2003, 06:29 AM
Dominant Buck

Let me rephrase.... " Let' s get ready to RUMMmmmmmmmmmmmmBAaaaaaaa" . There maybe 2000 reads... but most of them are you two arguing, then writing, then reading your reply, then checking in to see if he replied to your reply of the reply to his previous reply to the other reply that you made in response to his first 3 replies when you replied in a dissatisfactory way to his first 3 replies. SO, 1,900 of these reads are just you to stroking th computer keys.
Old 03-29-2003, 06:42 AM
Banned

Bowfanatic, I took your advice and here is the breakdown of this thread. Natty Bumbo posted results of the scoring. It was quickly followed by nub cutting Natty down. (It' s interesting to note that nub deleted all of his postings, It' s just as well because they contributed zero to this topic anyway.) Nub posted 12 times, all twelve of them boohooing that the topic was started. Why is it only the people that are in Zaft' s camp don' t want to hear about it anymore. If you don' t want to read it, don' t click on it. How hard can that be. As I said previously for those that lack reading comprehension skills, all I did in the beginning was state the results of the panel scoring as they were told me. Invariably some loudmouths came along and decided to give me a hard time. Perhaps you should be talking to those loudmouths who insist on taking issue with my posting. because if you look at this topic 95% of the posts are along the lines of a bunch of whining that the topic was even mentioned. grow up! At least nub' s mindless drivel is gone. And listen it' s not like Zaft never went looking for the exposure. Unfortunately for him most of the exposure he has gotten was lousy. Tough Luck!
Old 03-29-2003, 08:58 AM

Yeah, I' m still here. Been scouting the woods for turkey birds. Just thought I would check in on this thread to see what new thoughts had been added and what old ones are still being hashed. I said my piece and made my case and let you guys argue with bubba and numb.
Old 03-29-2003, 10:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

I can see it now, " coming up next on the Jerry Springer show, hunters being hurrassed by hunters." I' ll bet they would have some women on the show too, gotta have some skin shown to get the ratings up, that' s the only thing this thread lacks!
Old 03-29-2003, 11:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

White Sparrow at 7:29 am and then.....surprise surprise , Noggin at 7:42 am[]
Old 03-29-2003, 12:27 PM
Banned

Howler, that' s the best thing that was posted on this thread so far. Maybe we should let it end there. Hey BOWFANATIC, not trying to rile you up but you really should check your information to make sure it' s accurate. It was David Mills that posted at 7:29 followed by my posting at 7:42. Noggins posting came at 9:58. Now I' m not sure how these account for the time zone change but I don' t think its Atlantic Standard Time because I wasn' t up before 8 today. So I' m assuming it' s Eastern Standard Time. As far as posting as noggin at 9:58 (EST), unless I have a twin thats impossible. I went to the city as I do every Saturday morning as my daughter has gymnastics at 10:00 (EST), followed by lunch at McD' s followed by ballet at 1:30 (EST). So now we' ve not only determined you' re reading comprehension skills need work, YOU CAN" T EVEN TELL TIME PROPERLY. Cheers.
Old 03-29-2003, 12:34 PM

Its my fault for setting the trap to begin with.

Just mention Zaft and look what you get.

Old 03-29-2003, 12:36 PM
Banned

Natty Bumpo, I wouldn' t worry about it. According to BOWFANATIC and BUCK MAGNET you' re probably me as well.

Quick Reply: Zaft buck downgraded

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.